Behavioural analysis of customer involvement in innovative green supply chain management
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 710-716
AbstractThe part of clients in the green supply chain, the board should be distinguished and perceived as a significant research zone. This paper is an endeavour to investigate the contribution part of clients towards the Green Supply Chain (SC). An observational exploration approach has been utilized to gather essential information to rank various factors for successful client association in green idea usage in Supply Chain. Relevant connections among factors have been built up utilizing specialists' suppositions. The exploration may help rehearsing directors to comprehend the communication among factors influencing client contribution. Further, this comprehension might be useful in encircling the approaches and procedures to green Supply Chain. Examining connection among factors for powerful client association in GSCM to build up the basic model in the Indian point of view is an exertion towards advancing condition cognizance.
- Beamon, B.M., 1999. Designing the green supply chain. Logistics Information Management 12, 332–342.
- Carter, C.R., Dresner, M., 2001. Purchasing’s role in environmental management: Cross-functional development of grounded theory. Supply Chain Manage.: Int. J. 37, 12–27.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Hu, A.H., Hsu, C.-W., 2010. Critical factors for implementing green supply chain management practice. Management research review.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case of modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Kumar, S., Luthra, S., Haleem, A., 2013. Customer involvement in greening the supply chain: an interpretive structural modeling methodology. Journal of Industrial Engineering International 9, 6.
- Mohd, N.F., 2010. Sustainable supply chains: a study of interaction among the enablers. Business Process Management Journal 16, 508–529.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scandal. 71, 1453–1457.
- Ninlawan, C., Seksan, P., Tossapol, K., Pilada, W., 2010. The implementation of green supply chain management practices in the electronics industry. In: World Congress on Engineering 2012. July 4-6, 2012. London, UK. International Association of Engineers, pp. 1563–1568.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnottiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Ravi, V., Shankar, R., 2005. Analysis of interactions among the barriers of reverse logistics. Technol. Forecast. Soc. Change 72, 1011–1029.
- Roarty, M., 1997. Greening business in a market economy. European Business Review 97, 244–254.
- Rubio, S., Jiménez-Parra, B., 2014. Reverse Logistics: Overview and Challenges for Supply Chain Management. International Journal of Engineering Business Management 6, 12.
- Sarkis, J., Gonzalez-Torre, P., Adenso-Diaz, B., 2010. Stakeholder pressure and the adoption of environmental practices: The mediating effect of training. J. Oper. Manage. 28, 163–176.
- Sigala, M., 2014. Customer Involvement in Sustainable Supply Chain Management: A Research Framework and Implications in Tourism. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly 55, 76–88.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Zhu, Q., Sarkis, J., 2006. An inter-sectoral comparison of green supply chain management in China: Drivers and practices. J. Clean. Prod. 14, 472–486.
- Article View: 36
- PDF Download: 37