A study on innovative reverse logistics and its impact of customer satisfaction
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 730-736
AbstractCompanies are also looking for new ways to enhance their operation, customer loyalty and remain ahead of the game with their rivals in the dynamic world of production. For the past decade or so, reverse logistics has been considered a method to bring these items to life.This thesis paper aims to shed some light on the fundamentals of reverse logistics and how a management approach can be used for reverse logistics. This paper highlights the basics of reverse logistics and discusses what kind of decisions today's logistics managers have to take to develop their logistics model on a daily basis.A increasing concern to control rising global emissions has been emerging, this paper also highlights some of the impact on the environment of reverse logistics decisions and vice versa. In the theoretical history portion, the study begins by collecting the work of scholars and logistics experts in the field of logistics.A small picture of the degree to which reverse logistics has entered the manufacturing world has been drawn through a study conducted in a few manufacturing firms in India.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Bernon, M., Rossi, S., Cullen, J., 2011. Retail reverse logistics: a call and grounding framework for research. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 41, 484–510.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dowlatshahi, S., 2012. A framework for the role of warehousing in Reverse Logistics. Int. J. Prod. Res. 50, 1265–1277.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Fernandez, I., Kekale, T., 2008. Better models with Delphi and Analytic Hierarchy Process approaches: the case of Reverse Logistics. Int. j. logist. syst. manag. 4, 282.
- Govindan, K., Palaniappan, M., Zhu, Q., 2012. Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling. International Journal of.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lavastre, O., Gunasekaran, A., Spalanzani, A., 2012. Supply chain risk management in French companies. Decis. Support Syst. 52, 828–838.
- Mahaboob Sheriff, K.M., Gunasekaran, A., Nachiappan, S., 2012. Reverse Logistics network design: a review on strategic perspective. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management 12, 171–194.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pokharel, S., Mutha, A., 2009. Perspectives in reverse logistics: A review. Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 53, 175–182.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Ravi, V., Shankar, R., Tiwari, M.K., 2008. Selection of a reverse logistics project for end-of-life computers: ANP and goal programing approach. Int. J. Prod. Res. 46, 4849–4870.
- Rubio, S., Chamorro, A., Miranda, F.J., 2008. Characteristics of the research on reverse logistics (1995–2005). Int. J. Prod. Res. 46, 1099–1120.
- Srivastava, S.K., Srivastava, R.K., 2006. Managing product returns for reverse logistics. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 36, 524–546.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 44
- PDF Download: 39