Behaviour study on retirement financial planning of employees in private sector
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 737-742
AbstractThe purpose of this study is to determine the factors influencing retirement planning among young professionals in the private sector .There are certain factors which determine retirement based on financial literacy, job satisfaction and savings behavior. Financial plan helps with funds. Financial plan should be goal oriented and it should take care of needs in the most crucial period of life. This paper aims to evaluate the relevance of demographic and psychological factors in making saving and investment decisions with focus on retirement financial planning. The study is based on primary as well as on the secondary data. To understand various frameworks and predict the variables, research papers and articles would be referred. Most of the people preferred bank deposits by investing for purchasing home and long-term growth but, most of the investors were not aware of investing their money in mutual funds and shares. This research would be relevant in getting insight into factors and issues faced by the individual while making financial plans for retirement. Primary data on demographic and psychological variables would be collected through structured questionnaires. In which it helps encourage the young professionals to save and invest for retirement.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Clark, A.E., Mavromaras, K., Wei, Z., 2015. Happy to stay: job satisfaction and retirement. In: Scottish Economic Society 2015 Annual Conference.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dittrich, D., Büsch, V., Micheel, F., 2011. Working beyond retirement age in Germany: The employee’s perspective. Older workers in a sustainable society 189–202.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Folk, J.Y., 2012. The influence of financial learning and filial piety on retirement planning in Malaysia/Folk Jee Yoong. University of Malaya.
- Gitau, A., Otsola, J., 2011. Predictors of pension financial literacy. International Journal of Business and.
- Joo, S.-H., Grable, J.E., 2005. Employee education and the likelihood of having a retirement savings program. Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning 16.
- Knoef, M., Been, J., Alessie, R., Caminada, K., Goudswaard, K., Kalwij, A., 2016. Measuring retirement savings adequacy: developing a multi-pillar approach in the Netherlands. J. Pension Econ. Financ. 15, 55–89.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lefebvre, M., 2013. Social security and early retirement: The relationship between workers, firms and governments: Social security and early retirement. Ann. Publ. Coop. Econ. 84, 43–61.
- Leombruni, R., Richiardi, M., 2006. LABORsim: An agent-based microsimulation of labour supply – an application to Italy. Comput. Econ. 27, 63–88.
- Maheskumar, S., 2009. Present Status of Voluntary Retirees from Public Sector Banks in Tamilnadu. Journal of Contemporary Research in Management 1, 29–46.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Monyoncho, J., 2010. Effect of financial literacy on personal financial management practices. Unpublished MBA project, University of Meru County, Kenya.
- Moorthy, M.K., Tan, A., Choo, C., Wei, C.S., Ping, J.T.Y., Leong, T.K., 2012. A study on factors affecting the performance of SMEs in Malaysia. International journal of academic research in business and social sciences 2, 224.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Zazili, A.S.A., Ghazali, M.F.B., Norlinda Tendot Binti, Ayob, M.B., Irwani Hazlina Binti, 2017. Retirement Planning: Young Professionals in Private Sector. SHS Web of Conferences 36, 00024.
- Article View: 136
- PDF Download: 69