Retail investors perspectives towards equity investment decision on innovative business
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 743-748
AbstractThe aim of this research is on perspective of retail investors towards equity investment decisions in this report its deal with how an individual or retail investor view of perspective towards equity investment.Each and every person perspective is different that will based on the situation the investor been through, education status, experience of investors towards stock, there financial positions, families, friends, relationships and lot more will be directly influenced the individual or retail investors perspectives towards the equity investment. But the thing is their perspective may be different based on lot situations but the main motivation or intention of any type of investor is the same that is to get maximum return of the investment made on the equity of the shares. And this paper helps to understand how the investors, that is the individual investors or retail investors, determine equity based on the need of investors and also their perspective among equity. Also this research report states with shares, stock market, NSE, BSE, SEBI, India economy influenced by stock markets and lot more this paper. This paper concluded with the very basic methodology of stock , share, equity of the individual or retail investors perspective in India.
- Abudy, M.M., 2020. Retail investors’ trading and stock market liquidity. N. Am. j. econ. finance 54, 101281.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Barbiero, F., Popov, A., Wolski, M., 2020. Debt overhang, global growth opportunities, and investment. Journal of Banking & Finance.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Ding, X., Guedhami, O., Ni, Y., Pittman, J.A., 2020. Local and foreign institutional investors, information asymmetries, and state ownership. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 63, 101405.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Gutiérrez, Ó., 2020. On the definition of the investment-uncertainty relationship. J. Econ. Bus. 112, 105934.
- Hasso, T., Pelster, M., Breitmayer, B., 2020. Terror attacks and individual investor behavior: Evidence from the 2015–2017 European terror attacks. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance 28, 100397.
- Hsieh, S.-F., Chan, C.-Y., Wang, M.-C., 2020. Retail investor attention and herding behavior. Journal of Empirical Finance 59, 109–132.
- Hsu, C., Ma, Z., Wu, L., Zhou, K., 2020. The Effect of Stock Liquidity on Corporate Risk-Taking. Int. J. Accounting Audit. Peformance Evaluation.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lin, Y.-E., Li, Y.-W., Cheng, T.Y., Lam, K., 2021. Corporate social responsibility and investment efficiency: Does business strategy matter? International Review of Financial Analysis 73, 101585.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Massa, M., Zhang, L., 2020. Local investor horizon clientele and IPO underpricing. Journal of Financial Markets 100587.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Ortmann, R., Pelster, M., Wengerek, S.T., 2020. COVID-19 and investor behavior. Financ Res Lett 37, 101717.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 98
- PDF Download: 75