A comprehensive study on public awareness about electronic medical records
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 804-810
AbstractElectronic Medical Record (EMR) framework is a longitudinal electronic record comprising all patient data. It allows patient data information to keep an advanced clinical report. In others viewpoint, should be a digitalised variant to hospitalised persons clinical report should documented in manual outline.EMRs are something beyond a substitution for paper records. They adequately permit correspondence and coordination among individuals from a medical care group for ideal patient consideration. Digital medical record exploits medical assist regarded a record registered report diverse extensive stretches. An EMR is standard online medical data used by physicians and other healthcare professionals for examination and treatment of patient issues. The frameworks coordinate accurate documentation involved to implement changes in setting appointing, charging, check out. EMR became an important innovation and a tool for record keeping and transferring medical records. Improve quality, security, effectiveness, and decrease health variations. Maintain privacy and confidentiality of patient well-being data. Although patient clinical records are more available and accessible than ever before, processing system upgrades are continually enhancing medical data information workflow and physician-patient interactions.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar. 2020. “Anticancer Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized Using Aqueous Fruit Shell Extract of Tamarindus Indica on MCF-7 Human Breast Cancer Cell Line.” Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology 55 (February). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jddst.2019.101376.
- Aldosari, Bakheet. 2017. “Patients’ Safety in the Era of EMR/EHR Automation.” Informatics in Medicine Unlocked 9 (January): 230–33.
- Ayaad, Omar, Aladeen Alloubani, Eyad Abu ALhajaa, Mohammad Farhan, Sami Abuseif, Ahmad Al Hroub, and Laila Akhu-Zaheya. 2019. “The Role of Electronic Medical Records in Improving the Quality of Health Care Services: Comparative Study.” International Journal of Medical Informatics 127 (July): 63–67.
- Chen, Jingfeng, Leilei Sun, Chonghui Guo, and Yanming Xie. 2020. “A Fusion Framework to Extract Typical Treatment Patterns from Electronic Medical Records.” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 103 (March): 101782.
- Chen, Li, Yuanju Li, Weipeng Chen, Xinglong Liu, Zhonghua Yu, and Siyuan Zhang. 2018. “Utilizing Soft Constraints to Enhance Medical Relation Extraction from the History of Present Illness in Electronic Medical Records.” Journal of Biomedical Informatics 87 (November): 108–17.
- Danda, Anil K., Ramkumar S, and Ravindran Chinnaswami. 2009. “Comparison of Gap Arthroplasty with and without a Temporalis Muscle Flap for the Treatment of Ankylosis.” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Official Journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 67 (7): 1425–31.
- Danda, Anil Kumar, and Poornima Ravi. 2011. “Effectiveness of Postoperative Antibiotics in Orthognathic Surgery: A Meta-Analysis.” Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Official Journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 69 (10): 2650–56.
- Dua, Kamal, Ridhima Wadhwa, Gautam Singhvi, Vamshikrishna Rapalli, Shakti Dhar Shukla, Madhur D. Shastri, Gaurav Gupta, et al. 2019. “The Potential of siRNA Based Drug Delivery in Respiratory Disorders: Recent Advances and Progress.” Drug Development Research 80 (6): 714–30.
- Essuman, Lawrence R., Daniel Apaak, Edward W. Ansah, Francis Sambah, Joyce E. Ansah, Mercy Opare, and Bright Opoku Ahinkorah. 2020. “Factors Associated with the Utilization of Electronic Medical Records in the Eastern Region of Ghana.” Health Policy and Technology 9 (3): 362–67.
- Ezhilarasan, Devaraj, Velluru S. Apoorva, and Nandhigam Ashok Vardhan. 2019. “Syzygium Cumini Extract Induced Reactive Oxygen Species-Mediated Apoptosis in Human Oral Squamous Carcinoma Cells.” Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine: Official Publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 48 (2): 115–21.
- Kalilani, Linda, Rachel Halpern, Jerald Seare, and Peter Dedeken. 2018. “The Challenges of Assessing Effectiveness of Lacosamide Using Electronic Medical Record Databases.” Epilepsy & Behavior: E&B 85 (August): 195–99.
- Krishnan, Raman, and Krishnan Vengadaragava Chary. 2015. “A Rare Case Modafinil Dependence.” Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics 6 (1): 49–50.
- Kuo, Ren-Zong. 2018. “EMRS Adoption: Exploring the Effects of Information Security Management Awareness and Perceived Service Quality.” Health Policy and Technology 7 (4): 365–73.
- Liu, Shania, Danijela Gnjidic, Asad E. Patanwala, George Rubin, Manuel Nielsen, and Jonathan Penm. 2020. “Effect of an Electronic Medical Record Design Modification on Laxative Co-Prescribing among Hospitalised Patients Taking Opioids: A before-and-after Study.” International Journal of Medical Informatics 140 (August): 104172.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al. 2018. “Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites.” Trans Indian Inst Met 71: 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, Vinod, Ashok Ramadorai, Poornima Ravi, and Natarajan Nirvikalpa. 2012. “Transmasseteric Anterior Parotid Approach for Condylar Fractures: Experience of 129 Cases.” The British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 50 (5): 420–24.
- Narayanan, V., R. Kannan, and K. Sreekumar. 2009. “Retromandibular Approach for Reduction and Fixation of Mandibular Condylar Fractures: A Clinical Experience.” International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 38 (8): 835–39.
- Neelakantan, P., S. John, S. Anand, N. Sureshbabu, and C. Subbarao. 2011. “Fluoride Release from a New Glass-Ionomer Cement.” Operative Dentistry 36 (1): 80–85.
- Neelakantan, Prasanna, and Subash Sharma. 2015. “Pain after Single-Visit Root Canal Treatment with Two Single-File Systems Based on Different Kinematics--a Prospective Randomized Multicenter Clinical Study.” Clinical Oral Investigations 19 (9): 2211–17.
- Neelakantan, Prasanna, Chandana Subbarao, Subash Sharma, Chandragiri Venkata Subbarao, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, and James L. Gutmann. 2013. “Effectiveness of Curcumin against Enterococcus Faecalis Biofilm.” Acta Odontologica Scandinavica 71 (6): 1453–57.
- Panchal, V., G. Jeevanandan, and E. M. G. Subramanian. 2019. “Comparison of Post-Operative Pain after Root Canal Instrumentation with Hand K-Files, H-Files and Rotary Kedo-S Files in Primary Teeth: A Randomised Clinical Trial.” European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry: Official Journal of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry 20 (5): 467–72.
- Półchłopek, Olga, Nynke R. Koning, Frederike L. Büchner, Mathilde R. Crone, Mattijs E. Numans, and Mark Hoogendoorn. 2020. “Quantitative and Temporal Approach to Utilising Electronic Medical Records from General Practices in Mental Health Prediction.” Computers in Biology and Medicine 125 (October): 103973.
- Prasanna, N., C. V. Subbarao, and J. L. Gutmann. 2011. “The Efficacy of Pre-Operative Oral Medication of Lornoxicam and Diclofenac Potassium on the Success of Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block in Patients with Irreversible Pulpitis: A Double-Blind, Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial.” International Endodontic Journal 44 (4): 330–36.
- Priya S, R., C. Krishnan, Justin Raj S, and Jerome Das}. 2009. “Growth and Characterization of NLO Active Lithium Sulphate Monohydrate Single Crystals.” Crystal Research and Technology 44 (12): 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Soumya Menon, S. Venkat Kumar, Murtaza M. Tambuwala, Hamid A. Bakshi, Meenu Mehta, Saurabh Satija, et al. 2019. “Antibacterial and Antioxidant Potential of Biosynthesized Copper Nanoparticles Mediated through Cissus Arnotiana Plant Extract.” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B, Biology 197 (August): 111531.
- Ramadurai, Neeraja, Deepa Gurunathan, A. Victor Samuel, Emg Subramanian, and Steven J. L. Rodrigues. 2019. “Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an Anesthetic Agent in Children: Randomized Controlled Trial.” Clinical Oral Investigations 23 (9): 3543–50.
- Ramakrishnan, Mahesh, R. Dhanalakshmi, and E. M. G. Subramanian. 2019. “Survival Rate of Different Fixed Posterior Space Maintainers Used in Paediatric Dentistry - A Systematic Review.” The Saudi Dental Journal 31 (2): 165–72.
- Ramesh, Asha, Sheeja Saji Varghese, Jayakumar Nadathur Doraiswamy, and Sankari Malaiappan. 2016. “Herbs as an Antioxidant Arsenal for Periodontal Diseases.” Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology 5 (1): 92–96.
- Rios, Anthony, and Ramakanth Kavuluru. 2019. “Neural Transfer Learning for Assigning Diagnosis Codes to EMRs.” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 96 (May): 116–22.
- Samadbeik, Mahnaz, Farhad Fatehi, Mark Braunstein, Ben Barry, Marzieh Saremian, Fatemeh Kalhor, and Sisira Edirippulige. 2020. “Education and Training on Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) for Health Care Professionals and Students: A Scoping Review.” International Journal of Medical Informatics 142 (October): 104238.
- Su, Jia, Jinpeng Hu, Jingchi Jiang, Jing Xie, Yang Yang, Bin He, Jinfeng Yang, and Yi Guan. 2019. “Extraction of Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Diseases from Chinese Electronic Medical Records.” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 172 (April): 1–10.
- Tapp, Hazel, Thomas Ludden, Lindsay Shade, Jeremy Thomas, Sveta Mohanan, and Michael Leonard. 2020. “Electronic Medical Record Alert Activation Increase Hepatitis C and HIV Screening Rates in Primary Care Practices within a Large Healthcare System.” Preventive Medicine Reports 17 (March): 101036.
- Tsai, Min-Fang, Shin-Yuan Hung, Wen-Ju Yu, Charlie C. Chen, and David C. Yen. 2019. “Understanding Physicians’ Adoption of Electronic Medical Records: Healthcare Technology Self-Efficacy, Service Level and Risk Perspectives.” Computer Standards & Interfaces 66: 103342.
- Venugopalan, S., P. Ariga, P. Aggarwal, and A. Viswanath. 2014. “Magnetically Retained Silicone Facial Prosthesis.” Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice 17 (2): 260–64.
- Xie, Jing, Jingchi Jiang, Yehan Wang, Yi Guan, and Xitong Guo. 2020. “Learning an Expandable EMR-Based Medical Knowledge Network to Enhance Clinical Diagnosis.” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 107 (July): 101927.
- Young, Paul E., Gabriel J. Diaz, Rinaben N. Kalariya, Peggy A. Mann, Maegan N. Benbrook, Kurosh R. Avandsalehi, and John R. Petersen. 2020. “Comparison of the Time Required for Manual (visually Read) and Semi-Automated POCT Urinalysis and Pregnancy Testing with Associated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Transcription Errors.” Clinica Chimica Acta; International Journal of Clinical Chemistry 504: 60–63.
- Zimmerman, Mark, Caroline Balling, Iwona Chelminski, and Kristy Dalrymple. 2019. “Symptom Presence versus Symptom Intensity in Understanding the Severity of Depression: Implications for Documentation in Electronic Medical Records.” Journal of Affective Disorders 256 (September): 344–47.
- Article View: 15
- PDF Download: 14