A study on effective home delivery of commodities by online grocery stores
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 874-880
AbstractThis study is all about effective online grocery delivery. Delivery changed into a hassle which affected the ease of online purchasing. However to conquer this many outlets which includes on line outlets in Taiwan introduced in a shop choose up service. This now supposed that clients may want to buy items online and choose them up at a close-by comfort shop, making online purchasing greater fine to clients. In the occasion of a hassle with the object (e.g., the product changed into now no longer what the patron ordered or the product changed into now no longer satisfactory), purchasers are worried with the convenience of returning an object in trade for the suitable product or a refund. Consumers may also want to touch the retailer, go to the publishing workplace and pay to go back shipping, after which await a substitute or refund. Some on line corporations have greater beneficent go back regulations to atone for the conventional benefit of bodily shops. This study takes four companies, for example Flipkart, My Kirana, Big Basket and Grocery Bazaar. This shows how they are doing the online grocery business effectively.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Barari, M., Ross, M., Surachartkumtonkun, J., 2020. Negative and positive customer shopping experience in an online context. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 53, 101985.
- Beckers, J., Cárdenas, I., Verhetsel, A., 2018. Identifying the geography of online shopping adoption in Belgium. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 45, 33–41.
- Brand, C., Schwanen, T., Anable, J., 2020. “Online Omnivores” or “Willing but struggling”? Identifying online grocery shopping behavior segments using attitude theory. J. Retail. Consum. Serv. 57, 102195.
- Coffino, J.A., Udo, T., Hormes, J.M., 2020. Nudging while online grocery shopping: A randomized feasibility trial to enhance nutrition in individuals with food insecurity. Appetite 152, 104714.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Driediger, F., Bhatiasevi, V., 2019. Online grocery shopping in Thailand: Consumer acceptance and usage behavior. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 48, 224–237.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Duarte, P., Costa e Silva, S., Ferreira, M.B., 2018. How convenient is it? Delivering online shopping convenience to enhance customer satisfaction and encourage e-WOM. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 44, 161–169.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Fabusuyi, T., Twumasi-Boakye, R., Broaddus, A., Fishelson, J., Hampshire, R.C., 2020. Estimating small area demand for online package delivery. J. Transp. Geogr. 88, 102864.
- Frick, V., Matthies, E., 2020. Everything is just a click away. Online shopping efficiency and consumption levels in three consumption domains. Sustainable Production and Consumption 23, 212–223.
- Huang, W.-H., Shen, G.C., Liang, C.-L., 2019. The effect of threshold free shipping policies on online shoppers’ willingness to pay for shipping. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 48, 105–112.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Liao, S.-H., Chen, Y.-J., Lin, Y.-T., 2011. Mining customer knowledge to implement online shopping and home delivery for hypermarkets. Expert Syst. Appl. 38, 3982–3991.
- Liao, T.-H., Keng, C.-J., 2013. Online shopping delivery delay: Finding a psychological recovery strategy by online consumer experiences. Comput. Human Behav. 29, 1849–1861.
- Liu, F., Lim, E.T.K., Li, H., Tan, C.-W., Cyr, D., 2020. Disentangling utilitarian and hedonic consumption behavior in online shopping: An expectation disconfirmation perspective. Information & Management 57, 103199.
- Li, X., Zhao, X., Xu, W. (ato), Pu, W., 2020. Measuring ease of use of mobile applications in e-commerce retailing from the perspective of consumer online shopping behaviour patterns. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 55, 102093.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Padmavathy, C., Swapana, M., Paul, J., 2019. Online second-hand shopping motivation – Conceptualization, scale development, and validation. J. Retail. Consum. Serv. 51, 19–32.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pawełoszek, I., Bajdor, P., 2020. A Statistical Approach to Assess Differences in Perception of Online Shopping. Procedia Comput. Sci. 176, 3121–3132.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Rita, P., Oliveira, T., Farisa, A., 2019. The impact of e-service quality and customer satisfaction on customer behavior in online shopping. Heliyon 5, e02690.
- Saphores, J.-D., Xu, L., 2020. E-shopping changes and the state of E-grocery shopping in the US - Evidence from national travel and time use surveys. Research in Transportation Economics 100864.
- Singh, R., Rosengren, S., 2020. Why do online grocery shoppers switch? An empirical investigation of drivers of switching in online grocery. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 53, 101962.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Xi, G., Cao, X., Zhen, F., 2020. The impacts of same day delivery online shopping on local store shopping in Nanjing, China. Transp. Res. Part A: Policy Pract. 136, 35–47.
- Article View: 85
- PDF Download: 79