Supply chain management in advance tech energy edibles india.
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 881-887
AbstractThis article is all about Supply Chain Management in “Advance Tech Energy Edibles India Ltd.” is the research work that deals with different processes and techniques adopted by various FMCG retail Organizations, specifically and to find gaps that needed to be filled for improvement in FMCG retail. Supply chain management for retail companies strives to control product quality, inventory levels, timing and expenses. A clear supply chain strategy with differentiated service offerings and delivery terms is essential to optimizing the balance of cost and required customer service. An integrated approach considering supply, production, transportation, operations and service is crucial to design the most competitive retail logistics concept for the company. We collected primary data and secondary data about oil manufacturing and how they make logistics on it. To study the influence of demographic variables on customer perspective. To know the relationship between profession and delivery. The article was basically based on the customer's view on the logistics system in the edible oil industry but it consisted of so many things which I learnt, like how to manage people, how to get maximum output from the people and how to make a balance in sales. If a company’s product is good then it does not have to worry about things and competitors.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Baker, W.E., Cox, P.A., Kulesz, J.J., Strehlow, R.A., Westine, P.S., 2012. Explosion Hazards and Evaluation. Elsevier.
- Baugh, C., Bietenholz, M., Blake, C., Braun, R., 2007. Science with the Australian square kilometre array pathfinder. Publications of the.
- Cooper, J.K., Kraeling, M.B., Smith, E.A., Corry, J.G., McKay, D.L., McManus, B.J., Szewczyk, K., 2013. System and method for inspecting a route during movement of a vehicle system over the route. US Patent. 20130317676:A1.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Man, N., Nawi, N.M., Ismail, M.M., 2009. An Overview of the Supply Chain Management of Malaysian Vegetable and Fruit Industries Focussing on the Channel of Distribution. Vol. 2, December 2009 ….
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Oksanen, J., Blanchet, F.G., Kindt, R., Legendre, P., Minchin, P.R., O’hara, R.B., Simpson, G.L., Solymos, P., Stevens, M.H.H., Wagner, H., Others, 2013. Community ecology package. R package version 2.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prajogo, D., Olhager, J., 2012. Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration. Int. J. Prod. Econ.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Rajiv, A., Jagongo, A., 2014. Guidelines on strategy and practice in agriculture value chain finance and there effects on financial performance of edible oil industry in Kenya (desk research study). European Journals of Business Management 2, 1–21.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Seth, D., Seth, N., Goel, D., 2008. Application of value stream mapping (VSM) for minimization of wastes in the processing side of supply chain of cottonseed oil industry in Indian context. Int. J. Manuf. Technol. Manage. 19, 529–550.
- Tumpa, T.J., Ali, S.M., Rahman, M.H., Paul, S.K., Chowdhury, P., Rehman Khan, S.A., 2019. Barriers to green supply chain management: An emerging economy context. J. Clean. Prod. 236, 117617.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Wedel, M., Kamakura, W.A., 2012. Market segmentation: Conceptual and methodological foundations.
- Article View: 61
- PDF Download: 50