A study on website quality and its impact on customer satisfaction with reference to ecommerce companies
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 888-895
AbstractOnline shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser. Consumers find a product of interest by visiting the website of the retailer directly or by searching among alternative vendors using a shopping search engine, which displays the same product's availability and pricing at different e-retailers. As of 2020, customers can shop online using a range of different computers and devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablet computers and smartphones. An online shop evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a regular "bricks-and-mortar" retailer or shopping center; the process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. When an online store is set up to enable businesses to buy from another businesses, the process is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping. This Study explains how the customer gets satisfied with the quality of online shopping websites. we collected various response from 201 respondents based on the satisfaction with website quality of ecommerce websites.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Al Karim, R., Assistant Professor, Business Administration, East Delta University, Bangladesh, 2013. Customer Satisfaction in Online Shopping: a study into the reasons for motivations and inhibitions. IOSR j. bus. manag. 11, 13–20.
- Biswas, K.M., Nusari, M., Ghosh, A., 2019. The Influence of Website Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction Towards Online Shopping: The Mediating Role of Confirmation of Expectation. International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration 5, 7–14.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Durairaj, D., Joseph, P., n.d. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISAFACTION ON ONLINE MARKETING IN CHENNAI CITY. pramanaresearch.org.
- Durkasree, P., Ramesh, M., 2011. Service quality in online marketing: Customers centric analysis. Perspectives of Innovations, Economics, and Business 7, 27–34.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Kumar, G., Shenbagaraman, V.M., 2017. A study on customer’s perception of online banking and e-service quality among Chennai customers. International Journal of Business Excellence 11, 72–94.
- Kumar, M., 2016. CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND SATISFACTION IN E-COMMERCE: A COMPARATIVE STUDY BASED ON ONLINE SHOPPING OF SOME ELECTRONIC GADGETS. CLEAR International Journal of Research in.
- Liang, C.-J., Chen, H.-J., 2009. A study of the impacts of website quality on customer relationship performance. Total Qual. Manage. Bus. Excel. 20, 971–988.
- Lin, H.-F., 2007. The Impact of Website Quality Dimensions on Customer Satisfaction in the B2C E-commerce Context. Total Qual. Manage. Bus. Excel. 18, 363–378.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Rajeswari, M., 2015. A study on the customer satisfaction towards online shopping in Chennai City. International Journal of Sales & Marketing Management Research and Development 5, 1–10.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Rita, P., Oliveira, T., Farisa, A., 2019. The impact of e-service quality and customer satisfaction on customer behavior in online shopping. Heliyon 5, e02690.
- Roy, S., Venkateswaran, P., 2014. Online payment system using steganography and visual cryptography. In: 2014 IEEE Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science. ieeexplore.ieee.org, pp. 1–5.
- Tamilarasi, S., Angayarkanni, R., 2016. A study on customer’s e - shopping behavior and satisfaction: special reference to working women in Chennai.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Viswanathan, P., Gupta, G., 2020. Quality-satisfaction-loyalty linkage and switching costs: findings in the context of online life insurance. International Journal of Business Excellence 21, 1–16.
- Article View: 24
- PDF Download: 12