Study on electronic banking towards customer satisfaction
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 937-943
AbstractElectronic banking is a form of banking in which funds are transferred through an exchange of electronic signals rather than through an exchange of cash, checks, or other types of paper documents. Transfers of funds occur between financial institutions such as banks and credit union . Electronic banking system has progressed in the recent years . The study is to understand the customer satisfaction in electronic banking . The main reason that electronic banking came into existence is to ease customer money transaction in any time , any place with out visiting the bank . The study is carried by a survey among the electronic bank users to identify the customer satisfaction . A sample of 205 was used to analysis the research .
- Aaltonen, P.G. (2004), Customer Relationship Marketing and Effects of Demographics and Technology on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in Financial Services, Old Dominion University, available at:https://doi.org/10.25777/6ca8-k248.
- Ameme, B. and Wireko, J. (2016), “Impact of technological innovations on customers in the banking industry in developing countries”, The Business & Management Review, Centre for Business & Economic Research, Vol. 7 No. 3, p. 388.
- Ganguli, S. and Kumar, R.S. (2011), “Generic technology‐based service quality dimensions in banking: Impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty”, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 29 No. 2, pp. 168–189.
- Gupta, A. and Dev, S. (2012), “Client satisfaction in Indian banks: an empirical study”, Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 35 No. 7, pp. 617–636.
- Kaur, N. and Kiran, R. (2015), “E-banking service quality and customer loyalty: Changing dynamics of public, private and foreign bank consumers in India”, Global Business and Management Research, Mehran Nejati, Vol. 7 No. 1, p. 74.
- Kundu, S. and Kumar, D.S. (2015), “Impact of trust on the relationship of e-service quality and customer satisfaction”, EuroMed Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 10 No. 1, pp. 21–46.
- Machogu, A.M. and Okiko, L. (2015), “E-banking complexities and the perpetual effect on Customer Satisfaction in Rwandan commercial banking industry: Gender as a moderating factor”, The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Research and Reviews, Vol. 20 No. 3, available at: https://www.icommercecentral.com/open-access/ebanking-complexities-and-the-perpetual-effect-on-customer-satisfaction-in-rwandan-commercial-banking-industry-gender-as-a-moderating-factor.php?aid=60223 (accessed 23 January 2021).
- Mishra, A.A. (2009), “A Study on Customer Satisfaction in Indian Retail Banking”, IUP Journal of Management Research, search.ebscohost.com, Vol. 8 No. 11, available at: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&profile=ehost&scope=site&authtype=crawler&jrnl=09725342&AN=45083552&h=09MZkOFGxECui%2FQBRgr8uIqa57bR5UGxFUc1titlD2Qbz2Kna4Fb40SRHj1XHfVZqQ2xmc5r8ktxnC9%2Bg3960g%3D%3D&crl=c.
- Mols, N.P. (2000), “The Internet and services marketing--the case of Danish retail banking”, Internet Research, MCB UP Ltd, available at: https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/10662240010312093/full/html.
- Munusamy, J., Chelliah, S. and Mun, H.W. (2010), “Service quality delivery and its impact on customer satisfaction in the banking sector in Malaysia”, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, IACSIT Press, Vol. 1 No. 4, p. 398.
- Pareek, V. (2014), “An Empirical Investigation of the Causal Determinants of Customer Satisfaction: A Study of Indian Banks”, Hyderabad, search.proquest.com, Vol. 13 No. 2, pp. 55–73.
- Rahi, S. (2015), “Moderating role of brand image with relation to internet banking and customer loyalty: A case of branchless banking”, The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, OMICS Publishing Group, Vol. 20 No. 3, available at:https://doi.org/10.4172/1204-5357.1000131.
- Rod, M., Ashill, N.J., Shao, J. and Carruthers, J. (2009), “An examination of the relationship between service quality dimensions, overall internet banking service quality and customer satisfaction: A New Zealand study”, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 27 No. 1, pp. 103–126.
- Singh, J. and Kaur, G. (2011), “Customer satisfaction and universal banks: an empirical study”, International Journal of Commerce and Management, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 21 No. 4, pp. 327–348.
- Vyas, V. and Raitani, S. (2014), “Drivers of customers’ switching behaviour in Indian banking industry”, International Journal of Bank Marketing.
- Zeinalizadeh, N., Abbas, S.A. and Shariatmadari, M. (2015), “Modeling and analysis of bank customer satisfaction using neural networks approach”, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Vol. 33 No. 6, pp. 717–732.
- Article View: 172
- PDF Download: 108