A study on employee retention strategies in an it industry
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 951-958
AbstractThe main aim of this study is to determine the various retention strategies adopted in an IT industry and also to know its impact on employee’s satisfaction towards these retention strategies undertaken by them. Here the study involves a descriptive research method as research design and samples for the finding purpose were collected from 180 respondents along with the help of primary data. The research finding was analysed using tools like Frequency analysis, Mean analysis, Independent T-test, One way ANOVA analysis and Regression analysis. Regression analysis is used to identify the employee satisfaction rewards retention strategies in an IT industry. It is evident from the result that the majority of respondent employees are highly satisfied towards the growth and recognition strategies undertaken by IT companies.
- Aguinis, Herman, and Kurt Kraiger. 2000. “Benefits of Training and Development for Individuals and Team.” Organization and Society 805231876.
- Anis, Atif, Abdul Nasir, Nadeem Safwan, and Others. 2011. “Employee Retention Relationship to Training and Development: A Compensation Perspective.” African Journal of Business Management 5 (7): 2679–85.
- Armstrong, Michael B., and Richard N. Landers. 2018. “Gamification of Employee Training and Development: Gamification of Employee Training.” International Journal of Training and Development 22 (2): 162–69.
- Jehanzeb, Khawaja, and Nadeem Ahmed Bashir. 2013. “Training and Development Program and Its Benefits to Employee and Organization: A Conceptual Study.” European Journal of
- https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nadeem_Bashir/publication/274704136_Training_and _Development_Program_and_Its_Benefits_to_Employee_and_Organization_An_Conceptu al_Study/links/5704d82008ae74a08e247340/Training-and-Development-Program-and-Its-B enefits-to-Employee-and-Organization-An-Conceptual-Study.pdf.
- Khan, Raja Abdul Ghafoor, Furqan Ahmad Khan, and Muhammad Aslam Khan. 2011. “IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE.” Global Journal of Management And Business Research 11 (7).
- London, Manuel. 1989. “Managing the Training Enterprise: High-Quality, Cost-Effective Employee Training in Organizations.” Th e Jossey-Bass Management Series. 341.
- Nda, Maimuna Muhammad, and Rashad Yazdani Fard. 2013. “The Impact of Employee Training and Development on Employee Productivity.” Global Journal of Commerce and Management Perspective 2 (6): 91–93.
- Article View: 11
- PDF Download: 10