A study on non-performing assets and their impact on public and private sector banks
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 974-979
AbstractBanks are struggling with challenges related to NPA’s. The objective of the study is to examine the reasons for the rising NPAs and its impact on public and private sector banks.The research findings were analysed using tools like frequency analysis, mean analysis and ANOVA analysis.The sample size of the study is 83 and respondents were customers of the bank.This paper focuses on the reasons behind the NPA and its impact on public and private sector banks.
- Ibrahim, M.S., Thangavelu, R., 2014. A study on the composition of non-performing assets (NPAs) of scheduled commercial banks in India. Journal of Finance and Bank Management 2, 31–48.
- Joseph, A.L., Prakash, M., 2014. A study on analyzing the trend of NPA level in private sector banks and public sector banks. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications 4, 1–9.
- Kumari, R., Singh, P.K., Sharma, V.C., n.d. Impact of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) on Financial Performance of Indian banking Sector. iisjcm.org.
- Mishra, U.M., Pawaskar, J.R., 2017. A study of non-performing assets and its impact on the banking sector. Journal for Research 3.
- Misra, S.K., Rana, R., n.d. A Comparative Study of Non Performing Asset of Top Private Sector Bank in India. journalstd.com.
- Sahu, M.M.K., 2017. Impact of Corporate Governance Practices on Non-Performing Assets (NPA) Management in Indian Public and Private Sector Banks. Pacific Business Review International 10, 67–79.
- Singh, C., 2018. Impact of securitization act on non performing assets in selected Public sector banks.
- Siraj, K.K., Pillai, P.S., 2013. Efficiency of NPA management in Indian SCBs-A Bank-group wise exploratory study. Journal of Applied Finance and Banking 3, 123.
- Valliammal, M., Manivannan, S.K., 2018. A Study on Non-Performing Assets and Its Impact on Public Sector Banks in India. International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST), Print ISSN 2395–6011.
- Article View: 15
- PDF Download: 14