A study on analysis of performance appraisal at imind technologies
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 987-991
AbstractThe research paper titled Performance Appraisal : A study on analysis of performance appraisal at IMIND Technologies. The objective of the study is to find out various performance appraisal techniques followed and to know the awareness of performance appraisal system,analyse the performance appraisal system practiced in IMind Technologies ,to know the employees opinion regarding Performance Appraisal system practiced IMind Technologies, and also to know the important factors influencing the employees in Performance System. Exploratory research and causal research is used in the study and the sample size of the study is 86.The tools used in the study are mean analysis, frequency analysis, Independent sample T test and ANOVA. It is found that the performance appraisal system is followed in the organization but it is not outstanding and Also clear that employees are satisfied with the content of the appraisal system in the relation to their job but the performance appraisal system in organization does not help them in identifying their potential for growth and also employees accept that purpose of performance appraisal practiced is for promotional rewards and for training but here in the organization where the respondents don’t get both monetary and promotional reward.
- Brown, M., Heywood, J.S., 2005. Performance appraisal systems: Determinants and change. Br. J. Ind. Relat. 43, 659–679.
- Chen-Ming, C., Chen, D.H., 2007. Performance appraisal systems in service and manufacturing industries: evidence from Taiwan. International Journal of Management.
- Gysman, L.C., 2018. Registered nurses’ perception of the annual performance appraisal in a tertiary hospital in Riyadh.
- Jawahar, I.M., 2006. Correlates of satisfaction with performance appraisal feedback. J. Labor Res. 27, 213–236.
- Khim, O.K., Shi, Y.A.A., Wei, L.C., Wei, S.H., 2008. Teacher appraisal and its outcomes in Singapore primary schools. J. Educ. Adm. Hist. 46, 39–54.
- Pettijohn, C.E., Pettijohn, L.S., Taylor, A.J., 2000. Research note: An exploratory analysis of salesperson perceptions of the criteria used in performance appraisals, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment. J. Pers. Selling Sales Manage. 20, 77–80.
- Ravichandran, S., Venkataraman, R., Banumathy, V., 2011. Study on Performance Appraisal of Sugar Mill Employees: A Case Study. Agric. Econ. Res. Rev. 24, 567–567.
- Sanwong, K., 2008. The Development of a 360-Degree Performance Appraisal System: A University Case Study. Poole 25, 16–22.
- Shibata, H., 2002. Wage and performance appraisal systems in flux: A japan–United States comparison. Ind. Relat. 41, 629–652.
- Vasset, F., Marnburg, E., Furunes, T., 2010. Employees’ perceptions of justice in performance appraisals. Nurs. Manag. 17, 30–34.
- Article View: 40
- PDF Download: 23