Venture capital investment:survey on problems and prospects faced by the entrepreneur
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 992-998
AbstractThe research project titled A study on venture capital investment and survey on problems and prospects faced by the entrepreneur. This paper studies problems and prospects of the entrepreneur on venture capital investment and importance of venture capital investment. Descriptive research is applied using a convenience method of sampling with 60 respondents. The tools used for the study are mean analysis, frequency analysis, Independent t test, ANOVA and factor analysis. It is found that individuals seeking venture capital might need to adjust their approach to different capitalists, recognising the diversity involved. Niche’s of venture capital exist due to structure and rules of capital markets.
- (Bates and Bradford, 1992). Factors affecting new firm success and their use in venture capital financing. The Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, 2(1), 23-38.
- De Clercq, D., Fried, V.H., Lehtonen, O., Sapienza, H.J., 2006. An Entrepreneur’s Guide to the Venture Capital Galaxy. AMP 20, 90–112.
- Dossani, R., Kenney, M., 2002. Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India. World Dev. 30, 227–253.
- Jeong, J., Kim, J., Son, H., Nam, D.-I., 2020. The role of venture capital investment in startups’ sustainable growth and performance: Focusing on absorptive capacity and venture capitalists’ reputation. Sustain. Sci. Pract. Policy 12, 3447.
- Kanniainen, V., Keuschnigg, C., 2004. Start-up investment with scarce venture capital support. Journal of Banking & Finance 28, 1935–1959.
- Mahesh, V., 2019. Challenges of venture capital financing in India: A study. International Journal of Academic Research and Development 4, 79–81.
- Nuthalapati, C.S.R., Singh, K., n.d. VENTURE CAPITAL, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIVE STARTUPS IN INDIA.
- Randjelovic, J., O’Rourke, A.R., Orsato, R.J., 2003. The emergence of green venture capital. Bus. Strat. Environ. 12, 240–253.
- Smith, D.G., 1998. Venture capital contracting in the information age. J. Small & Emerging Bus. L.
10. Vanderhoven, E., Steiner, A., Teasdale, S., Calò, F., 2020. Can public venture capital support sustainability in the social economy? Evidence from a social innovation fund. Journal of Business Venturing Insights 13, e00166.
13. A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar (2020) ‘Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line’, Journal of drug delivery science and technology, 55. doi: 10.1016/j.jddst.2019.101376.
14. Danda, A. K. and Ravi, P. (2011) ‘Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis’, Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery: official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 69(10), pp. 2650–2656.
15. Danda, A. K., S, R. and Chinnaswami, R. (2009) ‘Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis’, Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery: official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 67(7), pp. 1425–1431.
17. Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V. S. and Ashok Vardhan, N. (2019) ‘Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells’, Journal of oral pathology & medicine: official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology, 48(2), pp. 115–121.
19. Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al. (2018) ‘Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites’, Trans Indian Inst Met, 71, pp. 1897–1911.
21. Narayanan, V., Kannan, R. and Sreekumar, K. (2009) ‘Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience’, International journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery, 38(8), pp. 835–839.
24. Neelakantan, P. and Sharma, S. (2015) ‘Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study’, Clinical oral investigations, 19(9), pp. 2211–2217.
25. Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G. and Subramanian, E. M. G. (2019) ‘Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial’, European archives of paediatric dentistry: official journal of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry, 20(5), pp. 467–472.
26. Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C. V. and Gutmann, J. L. (2011) ‘The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial’, International endodontic journal, 44(4), pp. 330–336.
28. Rajeshkumar, S. et al. (2019) ‘Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract’, Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. B, Biology, 197, p. 111531.
30. Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R. and Subramanian, E. M. G. (2019) ‘Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review’, The Saudi dental journal, 31(2), pp. 165–172.
- Article View: 82
- PDF Download: 201