An Empirical Research on the Perception of Job Seekers towards the Use of E-recruitment in Chennai
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 999-1006
AbstractHuman resource department (HRD) have undergone many changes in the present scenario.There are various innovations happening in HRD. The sourcing of candidates is transformed into e-recruitment. The study is aimed at understanding the perception of job seeker’s towards the effectiveness of E-recruitment. Descriptive research design was adopted as it explains the study and aims at finding the Perception of Job Seekers towards the Use of E-recruitment in Chennai. Primary data was collected from the 86 respondents by using Convenience sampling. The questionnaire is divided into various sections like demographic variables, independent variables includes attitude and dependent variables as intention to use. The collected data were classified tabulated and analyzed with statistical tools like frequency, mean analysis and Regression analysis. The results showed that the variables Comfort and Attitude are influencing the Intention to use.
- Alsultanny, Y.A., Alotaibi, M.F., 2015. Evaluating the factors affecting intention to use of e-recruitment. American Journal of Information Science and Computer Engineering 1, 324–331.
- Banerjee, S., Chauhan, S., Banerjee, R., 2019. Impact of E-Recruitment and Job Seekers’ Perception: A Study in Gwalior Region. In: Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Digital Strategies for Organizational Success. papers.ssrn.com.
- Brahmana, R.K., Brahmana, R., 2013. What Factors Drive Job Seekers Attitude in Using E-Recruitment? The South East Asian Journal of Management 123–134.
- Ekanayaka, E., Gamage, P., 2019. Factors influencing job seeker’s intention to use E-recruitment: L evidence from a State University in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Academic Research & Development (IJAR&D) 50.
- Hafeez, M., Farooq, U., Ziaullah, M., 2018. The role of e- recruitment in attracting potential candidates evidence from fresh graduate job seekers. IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS) 14.
- Hosain, S., Ullah, K., Khudri, M., Others, 2016. The impact of E-recruitment on candidates’ attitudes: A study on graduate job seekers of Bangladesh. SAHARA J. 8, 009–017.
- Jayabalan, N., Zafir, M.M., Jenny, M., Nor, A.A.R., Muhammad, A.A., 1880. E-recruitment Technology Adoption among Generation Z Job-Seekers. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology. 9 (2) 188.
- Karim, M.R., Miah, M.S., Khatun, A., 2015. E-Recruitment in Practice: A Study on Jobseekers’ Perception in Bangladesh. Global Disclosure of Economics and Business 4, 33–42.
- Khan, N.R., Awang, M., Ghouri, A.M., 2013. Impact of E-Recruitment and Job-Seekers Perception on Intention to Pursue the Jobs. Khan, NR, Awang, M., & Ghouri.
- Selvanathana, M., Muhammadb, F., Shaikhc, F., Supramaniamd, M., Yusofe, N.M., n.d. Perceptions towards Intentions to Use E-Recruitment Services among International Students in a Private University, Klang Valley. ijicc.net.
- Teoh, W.M.Y., Tan, S.C., Chong, S.C., 2013. Factors influencing perceptions of university students towards internet recruitment. Asian Academy of Management Journal.
- Wadhawan, S., Sinha, S., 2019. Factors influencing young job seekers perception towards job portals. AIMS Int. j. manag. 12, 199.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar (2020) ‘Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line’, Journal of drug delivery science and technology, 55. doi: 10.1016/j.jddst.2019.101376.
- Danda, A. K. and Ravi, P. (2011) ‘Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis’, Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery: official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 69(10), pp. 2650–2656.
- Danda, A. K., S, R. and Chinnaswami, R. (2009) ‘Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis’, Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery: official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 67(7), pp. 1425–1431.
- Dua, K. et al. (2019) ‘The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress’, Drug development research, 80(6), pp. 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V. S. and Ashok Vardhan, N. (2019) ‘Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells’, Journal of oral pathology & medicine: official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology, 48(2), pp. 115–121.
- Krishnan, R. and Chary, K. V. (2015) ‘A rare case modafinil dependence’, Journal of pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics, 6(1), pp. 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al. (2018) ‘Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites’, Trans Indian Inst Met, 71, pp. 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V. et al. (2012) ‘Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases’, The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery, 50(5), pp. 420–424.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R. and Sreekumar, K. (2009) ‘Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience’, International journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery, 38(8), pp. 835–839.
- Neelakantan, P. et al. (2011) ‘Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement’, Operative dentistry, 36(1), pp. 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P. et al. (2013) ‘Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm’, Acta odontologica Scandinavica, 71(6), pp. 1453–1457.
- Neelakantan, P. and Sharma, S. (2015) ‘Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study’, Clinical oral investigations, 19(9), pp. 2211–2217.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G. and Subramanian, E. M. G. (2019) ‘Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial’, European archives of paediatric dentistry: official journal of the European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry, 20(5), pp. 467–472.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C. V. and Gutmann, J. L. (2011) ‘The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial’, International endodontic journal, 44(4), pp. 330–336.
- Priya S, R. et al. (2009) ‘Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals’, Crystal research and technology, 44(12), pp. 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S. et al. (2019) ‘Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract’, Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. B, Biology, 197, p. 111531.
- Ramadurai, N. et al. (2019) ‘Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial’, Clinical oral investigations, 23(9), pp. 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R. and Subramanian, E. M. G. (2019) ‘Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review’, The Saudi dental journal, 31(2), pp. 165–172.
- Ramesh, A. et al. (2016) ‘Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases’, Journal of intercultural ethnopharmacology, 5(1), pp. 92–96.
- Venugopalan, S. et al. (2014) ‘Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis’, Nigerian journal of clinical practice, 17(2), pp. 260–264.
- Article View: 41
- PDF Download: 24