A study on the role of bank in the growth of indian economy
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 1015-1022
AbstractBanking sector in India witnessed a tremendous growth because of innovation technology and product. The research paper titled the role of banks in the growth of Indian economy. This paper studies factors influencing the role of the Bank in the growth of Indian economy. Descriptive research is applied using a convenience method of sampling 109 respondents. The tools used for the study are mean analysis, frequency analysis, t-test, ANOVA and factor analysis. It is found that Modern business, business facilitator, employment opportunity, banking services, finance assistance, agricultural sector, trade, loans are the factors influencing the role of the Bank in growth of Indian economy and there is no significant difference between the customers and perception towards Indian economy.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Batra, A., 1996. Bank profitability with a hybrid profit function—the Indian case. Indian Econ. Rev.
- Chandraiah, M., Vani, R., 2014. The Prospects and Problems of MSMEs sector in India an Analytical study. International Journal of Business.
- Dahiya, S., Kumar, M., 2020. Linkage between Financial Inclusion and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of the Emerging Indian Economy. Vision Res. 24, 184–193.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dey, S.K., 2014. MSMEs in India: it’s growth and prospects. Abhinav National Monthly Refereed Journal of.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- JishaJoseph, M., Varghese, T., 2014. Role of financial inclusion in the development of Indian economy. Growth.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Muthukrishnan, M.N., n.d. ROLE OF MSME IN RETAINING INDIAN ECONOMY FROM COVID IMPACTS. researchgate.net.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Narayan, P.K., Narayan, S., 2013. The short-run relationship between the financial system and economic growth: New evidence from regional panels. International Review of Financial Analysis.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pole, D.S.K., 2013. Role Of Private Banks In The Growth Of Indian Economy. Financial Management-Chronicle Of The Neville.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sastry, D.V.S., Singh, B., Bhattacharya, K., 2003. Sectoral linkages and growth prospects: Reflections on the Indian economy. Econ. Polit. Wkly.
- Scholtens, B., Others, 2000. Competition, growth, and performance in the banking industry. University of Groningen.
- Tripathy, N., Indian Institute of Management Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai Shillong, 793014, Meghalaya, India, 2019. Does measure of financial development matter for economic growth in India? Quant. Fin. Econ. 3, 508–525.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 11
- PDF Download: 15