A study on the impact of e- banking on customer satisfaction in India
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 1023-1030
AbstractPresently the financial service sector in banking industry is undergoing various innovation.The paper titled is to determine the impact of E-banking on Customer Satisfaction. The objective of this study is to determine the E-banking factors on Customer Satisfaction. Descriptive research design is used in this study.The data is collected on probability basis from 117 respondents and is analyzed with the SPSS tool. The collected data were classified, tabulated and analyzed with statistical tools Frequency analysis, Mean analysis, Independent sample Test,One way Anova and Regression analysis. The result showed that majority of the respondents were female and of age is between 18-25 years who uses E- Banking. Findings of regression analysis is the factors of E-banking is influencing the Customer satisfaction.There is no significant difference between Gender,Marital status and Type of account with respect to perception of E-Banking and Customer satisfaction and there is no significant difference among Age level,Education,Place of Residence,Occupation,Reason with respect to use, Transaction and Encourage to use E-banking with respect to perception of E-banking and Customer satisfaction.
- Aad, G., Abat, E., Abbott, B., Abdallah, J., Abdelalim, A.A., Abdesselam, A., Abi, B., Abolins, M., Abramowicz, H., Acharya, B.S., Others, 2011. Expected performance of the ATLAS experiment-detector, trigger and physics. SLAC National Accelerator Lab., Menlo Park, CA (United States).
- Addai, B., Ameyaw, B., Ashalley, E., Quaye, I., 2015. Electronic Banking and Customer Satisfaction: Empirical Evidence from Ghana. Journal of Economics, Management and Trade 1–8.
- Agarwal, R., Rastogi, S., Mehrotra, A., 2009. Customers’ perspectives regarding e-banking in an emerging economy. J. Retail. Consum. Serv. 16, 340–351.
- Ahmad, A.M.K., n.d. E-banking functionality and outcomes of customer satisfaction: An empirical investigation [WWW Document]. URL https://old.bau.edu.jo/Research_Deanship/media2/36598.pdf (accessed 1.22.21).
- Asiyanbi, H.B., Ishola, A.A., 2018. E-banking services impact and customer satisfaction in selected bank branches in Ibadan metropolis, Oyo state, Nigeria. Accounting Finance 153–160.
- Casaló, L.V., Flavián, C., Guinalíu, M., 2008. The role of satisfaction and website usability in developing customer loyalty and positive word‐of‐mouth in the e‐banking services. International Journal of Bank Marketing 26, 399–417.
- Geetha, K.T., Malarvizhi, V., 2011. Acceptance of e-banking among customers. Journal of management and science 2, 1–9.
- Hammoud, J., Bizri, R.M., El Baba, I., 2018. The Impact of E-Banking Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction: Evidence From the Lebanese Banking Sector. SAGE Open 8, 2158244018790633.
- Kumbhar, V.M., 2011. Factors affecting the customer satisfaction in e-banking: Some evidences form Indian banks. Management Research & Practice 3.
- Mahdi, M.D.H., Rezaul, K.M., Rahman, M.A., 2010. Credit Fraud Detection in the Banking Sector in UK: A Focus on E-Business. In: 2010 Fourth International Conference on Digital Society. pp. 232–237.
- Marimon, F., Petnji Yaya, L.H., Casadesus Fa, M., 2012. Impact of e-Quality and service recovery on loyalty: A study of e-banking in Spain. Total Qual. Manage. Bus. Excel. 23, 769–787.
- Mobarek, A., 2007. E-Banking Practices and Customer Satisfaction - A Case Study in Botswana.
- Oni, A.A., Adewoye, O.J., Eweoya, I.O., Others, 2016. E-banking users’ behaviour: e-service quality, attitude, and customer satisfaction. International Journal of Bank Marketing.
- Sadiq Sohail, M., Shanmugham, B., 2003. E-banking and customer preferences in Malaysia: An empirical investigation. Inf. Sci. 150, 207–217.
- Sumra, S.H., Manzoor, M.K., Sumra, H.H., Abbas, M., 2011. The impact of e-banking on the profitability of banks: A study of Pakistani banks. Journal of Public Administration and Governance 1, 31–38.
- Toor, A., Hunain, M., Hussain, T., Ali, S., Shahid, A., 2016. The impact of e-banking on customer satisfaction: Evidence from banking sector of Pakistan. Journal of Business Administration Research 5, 27–40.
- Article View: 428
- PDF Download: 148