A study on income tax deduction and opinion in india
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 1048-1054
AbstractThe research paper titled “The role of tax payers in India and the growth of Indian economy. The objective is to study the factors influencing the taxpayers perception towards the Indian tax system. Descriptive research is applied using a convenience method of sampling 80 respondents. The data is collected from taxpayers, employees, businessmen. The tools used here are mean analysis, frequency analysis, t-test, Anova and regression. It is found that the majority of the age group is 36-45 years. The objective of the study is to find out the measure cost of compliance with the income tax of Indian corporations. The allowances, deductions, exemptions, rebates and reliefs were given as per legal regulations according to the law.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Chattopadhyay, S., Das-Gupta, A., 2002. The personal income tax in India: Compliance costs and compliance behaviour of taxpayers. New Delhi: National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dhongde, S., Epper, V., n.d. Tax Saving Investment Strategies among Salaried Individuals in Aurangabad City. ijmh.org.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Kalgutkar, P., 2018. Tax awareness and tax planning on wealth creation of individual assessees. SJOM Journal of Management 2, 11–23.
- Kaushik, R., 2012. Assessment of individual income tax, tax planning and saving in india. IJCEM.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Piketty, T., 2015. About Capital in the Twenty-First Century. Am. Econ. Rev. 105, 48–53.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajendran, G., n.d. The Need and Importance of Tax Planning For the Promotion of Entrepreneurship. ripublication.com.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Reddy, C.L., Peters, A.W., Jumbam, D.T., Caddell, L., Alkire, B.C., Meara, J.G., Atun, R., 2020. Innovative financing to fund surgical systems and expand surgical care in low-income and middle-income countries. BMJ Glob Health 5.
- Sahoo, T., n.d. [No title] [WWW Document]. URL https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tejaswini_Sahoo3/publication/341231785_INTERNATIONAL_JOURNAL_OF_RESEARCH_CULTURE_SOCIETY_TAX_SAVING_INVESTMENT_UNDER_SECTION_80C_OF_INCOME_TAX_ACT_1961/links/5eb4e08b299bf1287f752477/INTERNATIONAL-JOURNAL-OF-RESEARCH-CULTURE-SOCIETY-TAX-SAVING-INVESTMENT-UNDER-SECTION-80C-OF-INCOME-TAX-ACT-1961.pdf (accessed 1.25.21).
- Sumesh, G.S., n.d. AWARENESS AND PERCEPTIONS REGARDING TAX PLANNING OPTIONS AMONG SALARIED PEOPLE. shabdbooks.com.
- Undie, I.G., Akpan, D.C., Sezuo, A.H., n.d. Impact of Tax Planning and Tax Incentives on the Profitability of Companies in the Free Trade Zones. academia.edu.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Article View: 93
- PDF Download: 78