A study on effect of credit card on customer satisfaction in chennai
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 1055-1062
AbstractBanking sector growth is infinite due to various innovation services.The main reason for this study is to determine the Effect of Credit Cards on Customer Satisfaction in Chennaiand to know about the factors which influence customer satisfaction. The data is collected on probability basis from 107 respondents by using Convenience sampling and is analyzed with the SPSS tool .The collected data were classified, tabulated and analyzed with statistical tools Frequency analysis, Mean analysis, Independent t test one way anova and Regression analysis. The results showed that the majority of the respondents were male and aged 18- 25 years who use credit cards. The result shows that the customers are agreeing towards credit cards and the factors of credit card influencing the customer satisfaction.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Ahmed, Z.U., Ismail, I., Sadiq, S.M., Tabsh, I., Alias, H., 2010. Malaysian consumers’ credit card usage behavior. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics 22, 528–544.
- Amin, H., 2007. An analysis of mobile credit card usage intentions. Inf. Manage. Comput. Secur. 15, 260–269.
- Butaru, F., Chen, Q., Clark, B., Das, S., Lo, A.W., Siddique, A., 2016. Risk and risk management in the credit card industry. Journal of Banking & Finance 72, 218–239.
- Chakravorti, S., 2003. Theory of Credit Card Networks: A Survey of the Literature. Rev. Network Econ. 2.
- Cohen, M.E., 2002. Apparatus and methods for improved credit cards and credit card transactions. US Patent. 6422462.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Flitcroft, D.I., O’Donnell, G., Langford, C., Carroll, J., 2013. Business-to-business commerce using financial transaction numbers. US Patent. 8527416.
- Hogarth, J.M., Hilgert, M.A., Kolodinsky, J.M., 2004. Consumers’ resolution of credit card problems and exit behaviors. J. Prof. Serv. Mark.
- Jung, Y.H., Kim, G., Lee, C.C., 2015. Factors Influencing User Satisfaction and Continuous Usage Intention on Mobile Credit Card: Based on Innovation Diffusion Theory and Post Acceptance Model. Journal of Society for e-Business Studies 20.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Montgomerie, J., 2006. The Financialization of the American Credit Card Industry. Competition & Change 10, 301–319.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Norum, P.S., 2008. The role of time preference and credit card usage in compulsive buying behaviour. Int. J. Consum. Stud. 32, 269–275.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Park, H., Leslie, D.B., 2005. Fashion orientation, credit card use, and compulsive buying. Journal of Consumer Marketing 22, 135–141.
- Patel, N., 2012. Enhanced credit card security apparatus and method. US Patent. 20120143754:A1.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Soll, J.B., Keeney, R.L., Larrick, R.P., 2013. Consumer Misunderstanding of Credit Card Use, Payments, and Debt: Causes and Solutions. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 32, 66–81.
- Tomida, Y., Hiramatsu, T., Nishimura, N., Mitoh, H., Suzuki, S., Sata, M., Seto, M., Yoshihara, R., Suzuki, H., Etoh, T., 2001. Credit card information management system. US Patent. 6260026.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Warwick, J., Mansfield, P., 2000. Credit card consumers: College students’ knowledge and attitude. Journal of Consumer Marketing.
- Article View: 105
- PDF Download: 281