Customer’s perception towards DUNZO delivery service
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2020, Volume 26, Issue 2, Pages 1080-1086
AbstractThe hyping quantity of small - sized shipments and their frequency variation, due to the growth of e-commerce, pose a great challenge to logistics service providers. At the same time, new technologies and contrivances are being developed with the object of hyping the efficaciousness of logistics service providers. Delivered at their position of choice for business this means increased competition. On demand hyperlocal delivery business model connects the transplanted offline business holders to guests through a digital platform. Transplanted offline retailers and service providers got a new development of life for their business ever since the arrival and rise of hyperlocal platforms and Packing the outbound delivery done manually as well as automatically. The findings of the study reveals that the increase in packing, tracking, payment, pricing, schedule delivery having positive linear relationship with respect to customer perception and behaviors. The aim of this paper is to know the perception of customers while delivering a product.
- A.C.Gomathi, S.R.Xavier Rajarathinam, A.Mohammed Sadiqc, Rajeshkumar, 2020. Anticancer activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized using aqueous fruit shell extract of Tamarindus indica on MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line. J. Drug Deliv. Sci. Technol. 55.
- Andaleeb, S.S., Caskey, A., 2007. Satisfaction with food services: Insights from a college cafeteria. Journal of Foodservice Business Research 10, 51–65.
- Cramer, D.M., Elchoness, D.A., Shee, A.C., 2011. Purchase and Delivery of Goods and Services, and Payment Gateway in An Augmented Reality-Enabled Distribution Network. US Patent. 20110225069:A1.
- Danda, A.K., Ravi, P., 2011. Effectiveness of postoperative antibiotics in orthognathic surgery: a meta-analysis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 69, 2650–2656.
- Danda, A.K., S, R., Chinnaswami, R., 2009. Comparison of gap arthroplasty with and without a temporalis muscle flap for the treatment of ankylosis. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 67, 1425–1431.
- Das, D., Yadav, C., 2020. A framework of hiring strategy for manpower hiring in a hyper-local food delivery organization. Journal of Advances in Management Research 18, 113–135.
- Dua, K., Wadhwa, R., Singhvi, G., Rapalli, V., Shukla, S.D., Shastri, M.D., Gupta, G., Satija, S., Mehta, M., Khurana, N., Awasthi, R., Maurya, P.K., Thangavelu, L., S, R., Tambuwala, M.M., Collet, T., Hansbro, P.M., Chellappan, D.K., 2019. The potential of siRNA based drug delivery in respiratory disorders: Recent advances and progress. Drug Dev. Res. 80, 714–730.
- Ezhilarasan, D., Apoorva, V.S., Ashok Vardhan, N., 2019. Syzygium cumini extract induced reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous carcinoma cells. J. Oral Pathol. Med. 48, 115–121.
- Foladare, M.J., Goldman, S.B., Silverman, D.P., 1998. Package special delivery service. US Patent. 5831860.
- Gil, R., Korkmaz, E., Sahin, O., 2020. Can free-shipping hurt online retailers? Quantitative Marketing and Economics 18, 305–342.
- Goethals, F., Leclercq-Vandelannoitte, A., Tütüncü, Y., 2012. French consumers’ perceptions of the unattended delivery model for e-grocery retailing. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 19, 133–139.
- Huang, Y., Oppewal, H., 2006. Why consumers hesitate to shop online: An experimental choice analysis of grocery shopping and the role of delivery fees. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management 34, 334–353.
- Islam, R., Islam, R., Mazumder, T., 2010. Mobile application and its global impact. International Journal of Engineering & Technology (IJEST) 10, 72–78.
- Kouchi, T., Honma, N., Ogawa, Y., Suzuki, H., 1996. Delivery service management system. US Patent. 5541394.
- Krishnan, R., Chary, K.V., 2015. A rare case modafinil dependence. J. Pharmacol. Pharmacother. 6, 49–50.
- Lee, G., Lin, H., 2005. Customer perceptions of e‐service quality in online shopping. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management 33, 161–176.
- Manivannan, I., Ranganathan, S., Gopalakannan, S. et al., 2018. Mechanical Properties and Tribological Behavior of Al6061–SiC–Gr Self-Lubricating Hybrid Nanocomposites. Trans Indian Inst Met 71, 1897–1911.
- Mary, J.B., Faranda, W.T., Hubbert, A.R., Zeithaml, V.A., 1997. Customer contributions and roles in service delivery. International Journal of Service Industry Management 8, 193–205.
- Narayanan, V., Kannan, R., Sreekumar, K., 2009. Retromandibular approach for reduction and fixation of mandibular condylar fractures: a clinical experience. Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 38, 835–839.
- Narayanan, V., Ramadorai, A., Ravi, P., Nirvikalpa, N., 2012. Transmasseteric anterior parotid approach for condylar fractures: experience of 129 cases. Br. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 50, 420–424.
- Nayebi, F., Desharnais, J., Abran, A., 2012. The state of the art of mobile application usability evaluation. In: 2012 25th IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE). ieeexplore.ieee.org, pp. 1–4.
- Neelakantan, P., John, S., Anand, S., Sureshbabu, N., Subbarao, C., 2011. Fluoride release from a new glass-ionomer cement. Oper. Dent. 36, 80–85.
- Neelakantan, P., Sharma, S., 2015. Pain after single-visit root canal treatment with two single-file systems based on different kinematics--a prospective randomized multicenter clinical study. Clin. Oral Investig. 19, 2211–2217.
- Neelakantan, P., Subbarao, C., Sharma, S., Subbarao, C.V., Garcia-Godoy, F., Gutmann, J.L., 2013. Effectiveness of curcumin against Enterococcus faecalis biofilm. Acta Odontol. Scand. 71, 1453–1457.
- Panchal, V., Jeevanandan, G., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Comparison of post-operative pain after root canal instrumentation with hand K-files, H-files and rotary Kedo-S files in primary teeth: a randomised clinical trial. Eur. Arch. Paediatr. Dent. 20, 467–472.
- Pozzi, A., 2012. Shopping Cost and Brand Exploration in Online Grocery. American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 4, 96–120.
- Prasanna, N., Subbarao, C.V., Gutmann, J.L., 2011. The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial. Int. Endod. J. 44, 330–336.
- Priya S, R., Krishnan, C., S, J.R., Das}, J., 2009. Growth and characterization of NLO active lithium sulphate monohydrate single crystals. Crystal research and technology 44, 1272–76`.
- Rajeshkumar, S., Menon, S., Venkat Kumar, S., Tambuwala, M.M., Bakshi, H.A., Mehta, M., Satija, S., Gupta, G., Chellappan, D.K., Thangavelu, L., Dua, K., 2019. Antibacterial and antioxidant potential of biosynthesized copper nanoparticles mediated through Cissus arnotiana plant extract. J. Photochem. Photobiol. B 197, 111531.
- Ramadurai, N., Gurunathan, D., Samuel, A.V., Subramanian, E., Rodrigues, S.J.L., 2019. Effectiveness of 2% Articaine as an anesthetic agent in children: randomized controlled trial. Clin. Oral Investig. 23, 3543–3550.
- Ramakrishnan, M., Dhanalakshmi, R., Subramanian, E.M.G., 2019. Survival rate of different fixed posterior space maintainers used in Paediatric Dentistry - A systematic review. Saudi Dent J 31, 165–172.
- Ramesh, A., Varghese, S.S., Doraiswamy, J.N., Malaiappan, S., 2016. Herbs as an antioxidant arsenal for periodontal diseases. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 5, 92–96.
- Sureshchandar, G.S., Rajendran, C., Kamalanabhan, T.J., 2001. Customer perceptions of service quality: A critique. Total Qual. Manage. Bus. Excel. 12, 111–124.
- Tandon, U., Kiran, R., 2018. Study on drivers of online shopping and significance of cash-on-delivery mode of payment on behavioural intention. International Journal of Electronic Business 14, 212–237.
- Venugopalan, S., Ariga, P., Aggarwal, P., Viswanath, A., 2014. Magnetically retained silicone facial prosthesis. Niger. J. Clin. Pract. 17, 260–264.
- Weaver-Meyers, P., Stolt, W., 1997. Delivery speed, timeliness and satisfaction: Patrons’ perceptions about ILL service. J. Libr. Adm. 23, 23–42.
- Syed Saad Andaleeb PhD & Amy Caskey (2007) Satisfaction with Food Services, Journal of Foodservice Business Research, 10:2, 51-65, DOI: 10.1300/J369v10n02_04
- Article View: 84
- PDF Download: 135