A comparative study of cost approach on implementation of HRA system in India and Kurdistan region of Iraq – A special reference to process industry.
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 679-683
AbstractThe current study focused on understanding human resource accounting practices of India and Kurdistan region in the process industry. The companies chosen for the current study are Cement Corporation of India Ltd., India and Al Mansoori Petroleum Services Ltd., Kurdistan Region of Iraq. Researcher observed the impact of various cost approaches on implementing Human Resource Accounting systems. The data was collected by constructing a questionnaire and distributed to respondents in two organizations. For the purpose of the data analysis and testing of hypothesis, 570 (386 from Cement Corporation Limited and 184 from Al Mansoori Petroleum Services Limited) have been considered for general evaluation. 46 (26 from CCI and 20 from AMPS) from the above lot has been taken separately confined only to the employees of HR & Finance departments considered for the evaluation. The valuation methods i.e. Historical Cost of Acquisition, Replacement Cost, Standard Cost, Present Value of Future Earnings and Discounted present value of future earnings have significant influence on HRA implementation.
- BOUDREAU, J. (1998). Strategic Human Resource Management Measures: Key Linkages and the People Vantage Model. Journal of Human Resource Costing & Accounting. , Vol. 3, nº 2, Autumn, pp. 21 -40.
- Campbell, K. . (2011). IMPLICATIONS OF IFRS ADOPTATION ON THE ORGANIZATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF GLOBAL ACCOUNTING FIRMS. . Journal of International Business Research, , 10 (1), 109-116.
- Flamholtz, E. G. (1971). A Model for Human Resource Valuation :A Stochastic Process withService Rewards. . The Accounting Review April.
- Hekimian, J. a. (1967, No.1, Vol. 45 ). Put People on Your Balance Sheet, . Harvard Business Review, , pp. pp. 105-113.
- KUMAR, S., Sanjay, S., Krishnan, R., & Tamilarasu. (2019, March 15). PONDICHERY UNVERSITY. Retrieved from HUMAN RESOURCE ACCOUNTING : http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/sites/default/files/Human-Resource-Accouting-260214.pdf
- Sarkar, D. (2012). Challenges of Human Resource Accounting (HRA) in India-An exploratory
- study. . EXCEL International Journal of Multi disciplinary Management Studies ,, 2 (9),
- Shawai, A. S. (2015, 1 2). The Needs for Human Resource Accounting: Prospects &Chellenges. Advances in Economics and Business Management ,, p. 11.
- Article View: 64
- PDF Download: 77