Perception of police by local in Manipur
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 776-780
AbstractPolice are regarded as the most important job as it helps in guiding us from all the wrong doers. They act as a mirror of the society . They help in reducing the crime rate of the place and also help in bringing justice to the system. They play a major role in reforming the negative vibes to positive vibes for the people and their satisfaction. Manipur , a state in North east of India face end number of issues every day which ultimately lead to solving with police. In this case police need to make a good image and should understanding with people so that they are connected with them.
This paper focus on how police perform their duty to give 100% to the society. Questionnaire were prepared to have direct interaction with the respondents. Tabulation and pie chart were made to analyse the questions in detail.
- Crime and Policing: Mark H Moore, Robert C, Trojanowicz, and George L.Kelling (June 1988) https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/111460.pdf
- Effectiveness of Police in Reducing Crime and the Role of Crime Analysis https://www.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/upm-binaries/46974_CH_3.pdf
- Importance of Police Community Relationships and Resources for further reading: Community Relations services Toolkit for Policing , US Department of Justice (https://www.justice.gov/crs/file/836486/download)
- Police views , public views (Rich Morin, Kim Parker, Renee Stepler, Andrew Mercer)
- Human Rights Standards and Practice for the Police ( OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR HUMAN RIGHTS)
- Article View: 21
- PDF Download: 2