The Economic Factors Affecting Family In Modern Vietnamese Society
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 790-794
AbstractRapid modernization and economic development is accompanied with social changes in Vietnam, including changes in family relations in urban as well as rural areas. Among the changes, cohesion among family members becomes less tight and there is an increasing trend of divorce rate and among main reasons is economic reason and other individual and social causes. Using data from a sample survey conducted in 3 provinces/cities in Viet Nam in 2017, the author focuses on analysis of the factors that affect divorce decisions in modern Vietnamese society, thereby, contributing to mitigate the unwanted impacts of divorce, and to the implementation of Vietnam Family Development Strategy to 2020, vision to 2030.
- Banaeian SH, Parvin N, Kazemian A. (2005). The Relationship Between Mental Health And Marital Satisfaction Married Women. Scientific Journal Of Hmadan Nursing&Midwifery, 14:52–8.
- Burstein, N.R. (2007). Economic influences on marriage and divorce, Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 26(2):387 - 429. DOI: 10.1002/pam.20257
- Jalili L, Najar S, Nezamivand-Chegini S, Yaralizadeh M. (2017). The Relationship Between Factors Related to Divorce Request and Mental Health Among Divorce Applicant Women Referred to Legal Medicine Organization in Ahvaz, Iran. J Fam Reprod Health, 11(3): 128-37.
- Kalantari A, Roshanfeker P, Javaheri C. Consequences Of The Divorce Systematic Review Research With Emphasis On Gender Issues In Iran. Journal Women In Development & Politics. 2011;9:111–31.
- Kamly M. Descriptive Study Of The Causes And Risk Factors Of Social Vulnerability For Divorce In Iran, According To The Statistics And Records. Journal Of Danesh-E-Entezami. 2007;9:180–98.
- Naimi M. Family Interaction With Satellite And Incidence Of The Phenomenon Of Divorce-(Case Study City Of Gorgan) Journal Specialized Sociology Youth Studies. 2011;1:191–211.
- Vaus, D.D., Gray, M., Qu, L., & Stanton, D. (2005). The economic consequences of divorce in six OECD countries, Research report 31, Australian Institute of Family Studies.
- Article View: 274
- PDF Download: 98