Developing vietnam electronic commerce in the period 2020 - 2025
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 953-966
AbstractVietnam e-commerce has a miraculous acceleration based on the advantages of a young population, the popularity of smart mobile devices along with the improvement of legal and payment platforms. and logistics. This fact has made Vietnam one of the fastest growing e-commerce markets in Southeast Asia. Not only that, Vietnam e-commerce is forecast to continue to grow rapidly in the period 2020 - 2025 with an annual growth rate of over 30%. However, the most important issue for e-commerce to continue to accelerate as expected and to develop stably is the need to objectively and accurately evaluate the results achieved as well as find out the shortcomings. , explaining the causes of the existing e-commerce market in Vietnam. The article has detailed the current situation of Vietnam e-commerce market, as well as based on statistics and market outlook forecasts of reputable e-commerce research organizations in Vietnam as well as in the world to propose solutions in order to develop e-commerce in Vietnam to a new high level.
- Austrade, Australia Unlimited (2019), E-commerce in ASEAN – A guide for Australian business.
- BMI Research (2017), Vietnam Telecommunications Report.
- EVBN (2019), E-Commerce Industry in Vietnam – Edition 2018.
- Global Data (2019), Vietnam Card Payment: Opportunities and Risks to 2023
- Google, Temasek, Bain & Company (2019), e-Conomy SEA 2019.
- Huy, D.T.N. (2012). Estimating Beta of Viet Nam listed construction companies groups during the crisis, Journal of Integration and Development, 15 (1), 57-71
- Huy, D. T.N., Loan, B. T., and Anh, P. T. (2020). 'Impact of selected factors on stock price: a case study of Vietcombank in Vietnam', Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, vol.7, no.4, pp. 2715-2730. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(10)
- Vietnam Government (2020), Decision No. 645 /QD-TTg approving the master plan for national e-commerce development for the period 2021 - 2025.
- Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency (2019), Vietnam Electronic Commerce 2019, Vietnam Industry and Trade Publishing House, Hanoi.
- Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency (2020), Vietnam Electronic Commerce 2020, Vietnam Industry and Trade Publishing House, Hanoi.
- VECOM(2020), Vietnam E-commerce accelerated after Covid-19, Vietnam Industry and Trade Publishing House, Hanoi.
- Iprice Group, YouNet Media, App Annie, SimilarWeb (2019), Map of Vietnam E-commerce 2019 – 2020.
- Q&Me (2019), Vietnam EC market 2019 – 2020.
- We are Social & Hoot suite (2020), Digital 2020.
- Article View: 309
- PDF Download: 374