Financial risk management via evaluating impacts of a six factor model on hoi an tourist holding company stock price and transparency disclosure– a case in tourism industry in Vietnam
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 981-985
AbstractQuang Nam tourism industry recently also affected by Covid 19 and Hoi An Tourism Holding Company (HOT) is one of leader with 15% average growth annually. HOT is much paying attention to social security and create more jobs for local laborers. With the use of qualitative and quantitative analysis in OLS model, we get the results presenting that: stock price of HOT (Hoi An company) is much affected by GDP growth and CPI, negative correlation. We can propose suitable policies for better managing company stock price volatility and expan our research for other markets.
- Ahmad, N., & Ramzan, M. (2016). Stock Market Volatility and Macroeconomic Factor Volatility, International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management, 3(7), 37-44.
- Arshad, Z., Ali, R. A., Yousaf, S., & Jamil, S. (2015). Determinants of Share Prices of listed Commercial Banks in Pakistan, IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 6(2), 56-64.
- Ayub, A., & Masih, M. (2013). Interest Rate, Exchange Rate, and Stock Prices of Islamic Banks: A Panel Data Analysis, MPRA Paper No. 58871.
- Cherif, R., & Hasanov, F. (2012). Public Debt Dynamics: The Effects of Austerity, Inflation, and Growth Shocks, IMF Working paper WP/12/230.
- Gunaratha V. (2013). The Degree of Financial Leverage as a Determinant of Financial Risk: An Empirical Study of Colombo Stock Exchange in Sri Lanka, 2nd International Conference on Management and Economics Paper.
- Huy, D.T.N. (2012). Estimating Beta of Viet Nam listed construction companies groups during the crisis, Journal of Integration and Development, 15 (1), 57-71
- Huy, D. T.N., Loan, B. T., and Anh, P. T. (2020). 'Impact of selected factors on stock price: a case study of Vietcombank in Vietnam', Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, vol.7, no.4, pp. 2715-2730. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(10)
- Huy, D. T.N., Dat, P. M., và Anh, P. T. (2020). 'Building and econometric model of selected factors’ impact on stock price: a case study', Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, vol.9(M), pp. 77-93. https://doi.org/10.9770/jssi.2020.9.M(7)
- Huy D.T.N., Nhan V.K., Bich N.T.N., Hong N.T.P., Chung N.T., Huy P.Q. (2021). 'Impacts of Internal and External Macroeconomic Factors on Firm Stock Price in an Expansion Econometric model—A Case in Vietnam Real Estate Industry', Data Science for Financial Econometrics-Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol.898, Springer. http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-48853-6_14
- Kantos, C., & Bartolomeo, D.D. (2020). How the pandemic taught us to turn smart beta into real alpha, Journal of Asset Management , 21: 581–590
- Kayo, E.R., Martelanc, R., Brunaldi, E.O., & Silva, W.E. (2020). Capital asset pricing model, beta stability, and the pricing puzzle of electricity transmission in Brazil, Energy Policy, 142.
- Khan, A.A., Faisal, S.M., & Aboud, O.A.A. (2018). Estimating Beta (β) Values of Stocks in the Creation of Diversified Portfolio - A Detailed Study, Applied Economics and Finance, 5(3). DOI: 10.11114/aef.v5i3.3243
- Kumaresan, R. (2019). The Effects of Macroeconomics Factors towards the Starbucks Corporation;, MPRA Paper No. 97243. Retrieved from:https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/97243/1/MPRA_paper_97243.pdf
- Saeed, S., & Akhter, N. (2012). Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Banking Index in Pakistan, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(6), 1200-1218.https://www.sbv.gov.vn , https://nif.mof.gov.vn
- Article View: 43
- PDF Download: 81