Integration Of Environmental Accounts With National Income: A Review Of Literature.
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1065-1069
AbstractEnvironmental accounts bring together economic and environmental information in a common framework for measuring the contribution towards the economy as well as the impact of the economy on the environment. It organize environmental data from different domains by showing the interaction between economic, household and environmental factors, which as a result becomes more informative than national accounts alone. The paper is an attempt to report survey results for framing a better decision by establishing a link between economy and the environmental accounts. This paper is based on certain literature from a limited database.
- Castaneda, J.P., 2006. Cuentas Verdes, Estado Y Perspectivas. Análisis De Coyuntura
Ambiental. Institute Of Agriculture, Natural Resources And The Environment. Rafael
Landívar University, Guatemala City.
- Chatterjee, K. (2002) : Life Cycle Assessment : A Methodology For Measuring The ‘Triple’ Bottom Line Of 21st Century Business, In Issues In Sustainable Devel-Opment, Ed. By R. Khasnabis, DRSP, UGC, New Delhi.
- Chowdhuri, P. R, (1995) : Corporate Social Respon-Sibility Reporting : A Cost Benefit
- De Boo, A.J., Bosch, P.R., Gorter, C.N., Keuning, S.J., 1993. An Environmental Module And The Complete System Of National Accounts. In: Franz, A., Stahmer, C. (Eds.),
Approaches To Environmental Accounting. Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg, Pp. 143–166
- Economic Council Of Japan, NNW Measurement Committee, Measuring Net National Ipelfare Of Japan (April 30, 1974) (Report Prepared For The Japanese Ministry Of Finance, Tokyo).
- EC (European Commission), International Monetary Fund, Organisation For Economic Co-Operation And Development, United Nations, World Bank, 2009. System Of Nationalaccounts 2008. United Nations, New York
- F.Hailu,Hausarbeit, 2013,The Economic Value Of Natural And Environmental Resource, ISBN-9783656834656.
- Hanemann, W. 1994. Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation. Journal
of Economic Perspectives 8(4): 19–43
- Jochemjantzen TME, Institute For Applied Environmental Economics,November 2006,THE ECONOMIC VALUE OF NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES
- Keynes, J.M., 1936. The General Theory Of Employment, Interest, And Money. Macmillan,London
- Marguerite S. Robinson,The Microfinance Revolution Sustainable Finance For The Poor Lessons From Indonesia,The World Bank, Washington, D.C. Open Society Institute, New York
- M. Olson, Thetreatment O F Externalities In National Income Statistics, In PUBLIC ECONOMICS AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE 219 (L. Wingo& A. Evans Eds.1977)
- Nordhaus, W.D., Tobin, J., 1972. Is Growth Obsolete? In: Nordhaus, W.D., Tobin, J. (Eds.),Economic Research: Retrospect And Prospect. National Bureau Of Economic Research,New York.
- Peterson, G. L., and T. C. Brown. 1998. Economic Valuation by the Method of Paired
Comparison with Emphasis on Evaluation of the Transitivity Axiom. Land
Economics 74: 240–261
- Rowe, R., L. Chestnut, and C. Lang. 1995. The New York Environmental Externalities
Cost Study: Summary of Approaches and Results. Paper Presented at
the Workshop on the External Costs of Energy, EU/IEA/OECD,
30–31 January 1995
- Rockström, J., Steffen, W., Noone, K., Persson, Å., Chapin III, F.S., Lambin, E., Et Al., 2009.Planetary Boundaries: Exploring The Safe Operating Space For Humanity. Ecol. Soc. 14(2), 32.
- Smith, V. K. 1987. Uncertainty, Benefit-Cost Analysis, and the Treatment of Option
Value. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 14: 283–292
- Sunstein, C. R. 1994. Incommensurability and Valuation in Law. Michigan Law Review
- System of Environmental-Economic Accounting 2012,Central Framework, United Nations,2014, ISBN: 987-92-1-161563-0,eISBN: 978-92-1-055926-3
- UNCTAD (2000) : Guidance Manual Of Accountingand Financial Reporting For Environmental Costs And Liabilities, Certified Accountants Educational Trusts.
- UN (United Nations), 1953. A System Of National Accounts And Supporting Tables. ST/STAT/Ser.F/No. 2. United Nations Department Of Economic Affairs, Statistical Office,New York.
- Wilson, M. A., and J. P. Hoehn. 2006. Valuing Environmental Goods and Services
using Benefit Transfer: The State-of-the Art and Science. Ecological Economics
- Article View: 33
- PDF Download: 35