Association of Employees Orientation of Customers and Their Satisfaction in Departmental Stores Around Jaipur City
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1101-1107
AbstractA review of study provided by operational level employees is more often depended on their attitude towards customers while dealing with any item of product to be disposed of or sold to the customer. That would obviously speak on the quality of service being provided to the customer. This would remain an important factor to confer sufficient amount of leverage for the success of an organization. This paper particularly emphasize on the static relationship maintained between customer orientation and customer satisfaction on the part of departmental stores employees. A survey has been conducted on 100 employees through questionnaire mode. The results have predicted positive correlationship between customer satisfaction and customer orientation. This might ultimately lead to retention and customer commitment in the business front.
- T. Dursun, C. Kilic, "Exploring Occupational And Strategic Drivers Of Individual Customer Orientation Journal of Business & Economics Research, Vol.9, No.5, PP. 55-66, 2011.
- A. Aburayyaa, A. Al Marzouqib, D. Alawadhic, F. Abdoulid, M. Taryame,., "An empirical investigation of the effect of employees’ customer orientation on customer loyalty through the mediating role of customer satisfaction and service quality", Management Science Letters, Vol.10, PP. 2147–2158, DOI: 10.5267/j.msl. 16 Mar, 2020.
- A. Aburayya, D. Alawadhi, M.Taryam, "A conceptual framework for implementing TQM in the primary healthcare centers and examining its impact on patient satisfaction", International Journal of Advanced Research, Vol. 7 No.3, PP.1047-1065, 25 Mar, 2019.
- Thaya Madhaviand Rajesh Mehrotra, "An Effective Mapping of Competencies for Sustainable Growth”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol. 11, 07-SI, PP. 49-56, 2019.
- F. Alghamdi, "Total quality management and organizational performance: A possible role of organizational culture", International Journal of Business Administration, Vol.9, No.4, PP.186-200, 17-23 July, 2018.
- I.G.N.R.S. Wibawa, I.P.G. Sukaatmadja, "The Effect of Customer Orientation of Service Employee in Building Customer Retention in X Company Bali", IOSR Journal of Business and Management Vol.20, No. 7. PP. 21-27. E-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668, July 2018.
- Thaya Madhaviand Rajesh Mehrotra, “A Study on the Concept of Employee Customer Orientation and its Impact on Competence Development”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue. 424, PP. 46-52, 2018.
- G. Vashishth, N. Tripathi, "A Study of Customer Satisfaction towards the Various Services Provided At Retail Outlets", International Journal of Business and Management Invention, Vol. 5, No. 7, PP. 23-27.ISSN (Online): 2319 – 8028, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 801X, July 2016.
- N. A. Omar, M. R. Suhaily, S. S. Alam, M. A. Nazri, “Assessing the effect of loyalty program benefits in satisfaction-loyalty relationship: evidence from Malaysia”, Journal Pengurusan, Vol. 43, No. 5, PP. 145-159, 18 Dec, 2015.
- D. Zeglat, A .S.. Aljaber, W. Alrawabdeh, “Understating the Impact of Employee Empowerment on Customer Oriented Behavior”, Journal of Business Studies Quarterly, Vol.6, No.1, PP. 55-67, July, 2014.
- T. Marzie, M. Hormoz, A. Feridon, "The survey of relationship between customer orientation and customer satisfaction using CUSTOR scale in Yas Novin Parse chain stores in Golestan province", Pelagia Research Library Advances in Applied Science Research, 2013, Vol. 4, No.5, PP. 330-333, 2013.
- R. D. Liang, J. S. Zhang, “The effect of service interaction orientation on customer satisfaction and behavioral intention: The moderating effect of dining frequency.” Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Vol. 24, PP. 153-170, 2012.
- H. Liao, M. Subramony, “Employee Customer Orientation in Manufacturing Organizations: Joint Influences of Customer Proximity and the Senior Leadership Team”, Journal of Applied Psychology 2008, Vol. 93, No. 2, PP. 317–328, April, 2008.
- Matsuo. “Determinants of Customer Orientation: Service Climate or Personality', Book Proceedings of the 2007 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS), Annual Conference (pp. 279-282), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-11806-2-118, ISSN: 2363-6165, 2007.
- M. E. Cross, T. G. Brashear, E. Rigdon, E. D. N. Bellenger, "Customer orientation and salesperson performance", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 41 No.7/8, PP. 821-835, DOI 10.1108/03090560710752410, July, 2007.
- Article View: 142
- PDF Download: 81