Delegation of power of attorney and identification of related legal works
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1388-1390
AbstractIn the notarial tradition, there is a common document called power of attorney, according to which the power of attorney is delegated to a new lawyer and brings to mind an institution similar to power of attorney or power of attorney, but in an in-depth study, the difference between power of attorney and power of attorney It is obvious that after delegating the powers of the delegating lawyer, the said authority disappears and the powers are completely transferred to the new lawyer; However, in the power of attorney of the previous lawyer, he is still the deputy of his client, despite his former authority, he temporarily transfers his position to a new lawyer, which, of course, is not explicit in the expressions of these two. It should be considered that the words were forged with a purpose and no word was forged and created by an unreasonable author and a philosophy was born for it. The desired difference can be easily discovered and achieved.
- Iraqi, Ezatullah, (1371), Changing the employer and its effects Journal of the Faculty of Law and Political Science, No. 28.
- Katozian, Nasser, (2004), General Rules of Contracts, Volume 3, Tehran, Joint Stock Company, 2004.
- Moghaddam, Issa, (2007), Contract Transfer, Law Quarterly, Volume 37.
- Mirshakari, Abbas, (1397), dismissal of a lawyer, Kanoon Monthly, No. 93.
- Ansari, Sheikh Mohammad Ali, (1420), Al-Musawah al-Fiqhiyya al-Misra, vol. 1, Qom, Islamic Thought Association.
- Bahjat, Sheikh Mohammad Taqi, (1377) Explanation of issues, vol. 2, Qom, Shafaq.
- Al-Bahouti, (1418), Kashaf al-Qana ', vol. 3, Beirut, Dar al-Kitab al-Almiya.
- Safi, Sheikh Lotfollah, (1416 AH), Hedayeh al-Ebad, vol. 2, Tehran, Sepehr.
- Allama Hali, (1418 AH), Tahrir al-Kalam, vol. 5, Qom, Imam Sadegh Institute.
- Allameh Helli, (1413 AH), Various Shiites, vol. 6, Tehran, Islamic Publishing Institute.
- Mousavi Khomeini, Ruhollah, (1368), Tahrir al-Wasila, vol. 2, Dar Laktab al-Almiyeh.
- Khoei, Abu al-Qasim, (1413 AH), Minhaj al-Saleheen, vol. 2, Medina al-Alam.
- Rafi'i, Abdul Karim, (Bita), Fath al-Aziz, vol. 11, Dar al-Fikr.
- Rouhani, Seyyed Mohammad, (1418 AH), Selected Issues, Tehran, School of Faith.
- Sabzevari, Mohaghegh, (1423), Kefayeh al-Ahkam, vol. 1, Tehran, Islamic Publishing Institute.
- Sistani, Sayyid Ali, (1414 AH), Selected Matters, School of Grand Ayatollah Sistani.
- Zayn al-Din ibn Ali, (1387), Sharh al-Lama'ah, vol. 4, Al-Adab Press.
- Tusi, Abu Ja'far Muhammad Bi Hassan, (1351), Extensive in Imami jurisprudence, vol. 1, Tehran, Heydari.
- Novi, Mohi-ud-Din, (Bita), Rawdah al-Talibeen, vol. 3, Beirut, Islamic School.
- Yazdi, Seyyed Mohammad Kazem, (1420), Al-Urwa Al-Wathqi, vol. 6, Qom, Islamic Publishing Institute.
- Article View: 51
- PDF Download: 30