Investigating how to achieve an Islamic state in the Islamic world
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1391-1397
AbstractThere has been a lot of theoretical discussion about how to achieve an Islamic state, and some Shiite movements have been formed to achieve it, but there was no news of it in practice. Ayatollah Khamenei, with his unparalleled efforts, has provided solutions for the formation of the Islamic State, while clarifying how the legitimacy of the Islamic State is and proving that the truth of religion is impossible except with the implementation of a religious government. Accordingly, this research, with a descriptive-analytical method and relying on the statements of Ayatollah Khamenei, seeks to examine how to achieve an Islamic state from His Holiness's point of view. Findings indicate that considering the current situation of Muslim societies that are planning and shaping the Islamic state and despite the forward movement of Islamic civilization, always provide obstacles to the formation of the Islamic state. Therefore, Ayatollah Khamenei considers the grounds for achieving an Islamic state to be attention to monotheism, pivotal governance, resistance, the existence of leadership, the production of thought, and economic advancement.
- The Holy Quran
- Approach to rhetoric
- Iranmanesh, Mohammad Hani, Laying on the Theoretical Foundations of Imam Khamenei Cultural Thought, Tehran, Strategic Center of the Islamic Revolution, 1392
- Rezaei, Abdul Ali, Engineering of Islamic Civilization (Requirements and Obstacles), First Edition, Qom, Fajr Velayat Publications, 2007.
- Azizi, Abbas, Virtues and works of the mosque in the mirror of the Quran and Hadith, Qom, Nabogh Publications, 1997.
- Yousefi Gharavi, Mohammad Hadi, Generalities of the History of Islamic Civilization and Culture, Qom, Maaref Publishing Office, 2014.
- Khari Arani, Majid, Ali Akbarzadeh, Zahra, "Fundamentals and components of modern Islamic civilization with emphasis on the thoughts of the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution", Proceedings of the National Conference on Modern Islamic Civilization, Tehran, Shahed University, 2015.
- Samsar, Hamed and others, "Modeling the realization of a new Islamic civilization with the help of social networking", Political Sociology of the Islamic World, Vol. 7, Fall and Winter 2015.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Reza, History of Islamic Culture and Civilization, Qom, World Center of Islamic Sciences, 2005.
- Mahdavi Nejad, Mohammad Javad and Mohammad Mashayekhi, Mosque design requirements based on cultural and social functions of Armanshahr, No. 5, 2010.
- Moein, Mohammad, Moein Persian Culture, Tehran, Amir Kabir Publications, 1996.
- Khomeini, Ruhollah, Velayat-e Faqih, Tehran, Imam Khomeini Preservation and Publication Center, 1999.
- Article View: 45
- PDF Download: 36