Political Law of The State of Indonesia as the State of Pancasila Law in the Framework of the Establishment National Law on the Establishment of Copyright Law
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1666-1671
AbstractPancasila as the source of all legal resources is determined by the politics that develop in every ruling regime. During the New Order (Orba) regime in power, Pancasila became a static dogma because it was initiated by applying Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945 (abbreviated as the 1945 NRI Constitution) purely and consequently. In the reform era, the existence of Pancasila as the source of all legal resources still obtained the legal house through TAP MPR Number III /MPR/2000 on The Source of Law and The Order of Legislation. However, in this TAP MPR the position of Pancasila is no longer explicitly asserted as the source of all legal resources in the national legal system. This research is normative law research using legal approach and conceptual approach. This research is descriptive analytical using qualitative data analysis. Factors causing the emergence of pro-cons and rejection of the formulation, formation and validity of the Bill of Copyright Work into Law No. 1 of 2020 on Copyright Work, because in the establishment is not participatory, transparent. The regulation on the normative rights of workers in Law No. 11 of 2020 on Copyright work, has not accommodated the normative rights of labor. In fact, the substation of the Labor Act is perceived as ignoring the normative rights of the workforce. The establishment of the Working Copyright Law has not realized the values of Pancasila as the basis of the nation's living philosophy that becomes the main legal source in every legislator. This is known from the substance of the articles on the employment cluster that many do not conform to the values of industrial relations based on the family economic system, which reflects the principles of social justice.
- Amiruddin dan Zainal Asikin, 2014, Pengantar Metode Penelitian Hukum, Jakarta : RajaGrafindo Persada.
- Moh. Mahfud M.D., 2006, Membangun Politik Hukum Menegakkan Konstitusi, Jakarta: Pustaka LP3ES.
- Endang Sutrisno, 2007, Bunga Rampai Hukum dan Globalisasi, Yokyakarta: Gentra Press.
- Ediwarman, 2015, Metodologi Penelitian Hukum, Medan : Sofmedia.
- H. Salim H.S dan Erlies Septiana Nurbani, 2013, Penerapan Teori Hukum Pada Penelitian Tesis dan Disertasi, Jakarta : RajaGrafindo Persada.
- Jeremy Bentham, 2010, Teori Perundang-Undangan, Prinsip-Prinsip Hukum Perdata dan Hukum Pidana, diterjemahkan oleh Nurhadi, M.A, Bandung : Nusa Media.
- Hans Kelsen, 2007. Teori Umum Hukum dan Negara: Dasar-dasar Ilmu Hukum Normatif sebagai Ilmu Hukum Deskriptif-Empirik, terjemahan Somardi, Jakarta: Bea Media Indonesia.
- Maria Farida Indrati, 1999, Ilmu Perundang-Undangan, Dasar-Dasar Pembentukannya, Yokyakarta : Kanisius.
- Soerjono Soekanto dan Sri Madmudji, 2013, Metode Penelitian Hukum, Jakarta : Rajawali Pers.
- Peter Mahmud Marzuki, 2008, Metode Penelitian Hukum, Jakarta: Prenada Kencana Media Group.
- Sugiyono, 2010, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatf Kualitatid dan R&D, Bandung : Alfabeta.
- Teguh Prasetyo, Membangun Hukum Berdasarkan Pancasila, Bandung : Nusa Medias.
- Reza Nurul Ichsan; Lukman Nasution; Sarman Sinaga; Dhoni Marwan. "The influence of leadership styles, organizational changes on employee performance with an environment work as an intervening variable at pt. Bank sumut binjai branch". Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government, 27, 2, 2021, 258-264. doi: 10.47750/cibg.2021.27.02.032
- Gomgom T.P Siregar; Muhammad Ridwan Lubis. "Juridical analysis of religious blasphemy crimes through smartphone applications based on the information and electronic transactions (ite)". Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government, 27, 2, 2021, 1006-1012. doi: 10.47750/cibg.2021.27.02.120
- Muhammad Ridwan Lubis; Gomgom T.P Siregar. "Implementation of diversion in case resolution children to realize protection law against children". Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government, 27, 2, 2021, 1001-1006. doi: 10.47750/cibg.2021.27.02.119
- Article View: 118
- PDF Download: 100