Factors Affecting Banking Policies and Solutions for Banks in Agricultural Development in Vietnam
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1985-1988
AbstractIn this study we will categorize both macro factors and micro factors that affect banking policies in agricultural development in emerging market such as Vietnam. We use qualitative analytical methods including synthesis and inductive methods, together with statistic data analysis. Our study shows results that agricultural development is much affected by macro factors such as GDP growth, land area and inflation and micro factors effects such as advice from experts and hi-tech application. Then, we also present results for bank policies for agricultural development on the country. Last but not least, we believe these findings could be used by banks, companies and borrowers in agriculture.
- Ahmad, N., & Ramzan, M. (2016). Stock Market Volatility and Macroeconomic Factor Volatility, International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management, 3(7), 37-44.
- Arshad, Z., Ali, R.A., Yousaf, S., & Jamil, S. (2015). Determinants of Share Prices of listed Commercial Banks in Pakistan. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 6(2), 56-64.
- Ayub, A., & Masih, M. (2013). Interest Rate, Exchange Rate, and Stock Prices of Islamic Banks: A Panel Data Analysis, MPRA Paper No. 58871.
- Cherif, R., & Hasanov, F. (2012). Public Debt Dynamics: The Effects of Austerity, Inflation, and Growth Shocks, IMF Working paper WP/12/230.
- Huy, D.T. (2012). Estimating Beta of Viet Nam listed construction companies groups during the crisis. Journal of Integration and Development, 15(1), 57-71.
- Huy, D.T.N., Loan, B.T., & Anh, P.T. (2020). Impact of selected factors on stock price: a case study of Vietcombank in Vietnam. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(4), 2715-2730. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(10)
- Huy, D.T.N., Dat, P.M., Và Anh, P.T. (2020). Building and econometric model of selected factors’ impact on stock price: a case study. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(M), 77-93.
- Huy D.T.N., Nhan V.K., Bich N.T.N., Hong N.T.P., Chung N.T., & Huy P.Q. (2021). Impacts of Internal and External Macroeconomic Factors on Firm Stock Price in an Expansion Econometric model—A Case in Vietnam Real Estate Industry. Data Science for Financial Econometrics-Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol.898, Springer.
- Krishna, R.C. (2015). Macroeconomic Variables impact on Stock Prices in a BRIC Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Stock & Forex Trading, 4(2), 1-7.
- Kulathunga, K. (2015). Macroeconomic Factors and Stock Market Development: With Special Reference to Colombo Stock Exchange. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(8), 1-7.
- Jarrah, M.T., & Salim, N. (2016). The impact of macroeconomic factors on Saudi stock market (Tadawul) Prices. In Int'l Conf. on Advances in Big Data Analytics.
- Luthra, M., & Mahaan, S. (2014). Impact of Macro factors on BSE Bankex. International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review, 2(2), 179-186.
- Ndlovu, B., Faisa, F., Resatoglu, N.G., & Türsoy, T. (2018). The Impact Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Returns: A Case of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Romanian Statistical Review, (2), 88-104.
- Pan, Q., & Pan, M. (2014). The Impact of Macro Factors on the Profitability of China’s Commercial Banks in the Decade after WTO Accession. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 2(9), 64-69.
- Quy, V.T., & Loi, D.T.N. (2016). Macroeconomic factors and Stock Price – A Case of Real Estate Stocks on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange. Journal of Science Ho Chi Minh City Open University, 2(18), 63-75.
- Saeed, S., & Akhter, N. (2012). Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Banking Index in Pakistan. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(6), 1200-1218.
- Article View: 30
- PDF Download: 34