Better Management in Real Estate Industry from Quality Perspectives - A Case in Real Estate Industry in Vietnam
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1989-1994
AbstractThere are several factors affecting enhancing management capabilities of real estate companies in Vietnam. For instance: management of quality of construction and real estate projects, better organization of human resources, better practices of corporate governance, etc. With OLS regression method, the article suggests a total quality management perspective for managing real estate activities and propose recommendations for macro policies that affect firm performance. For instance, exchange rate policy need to be in favor of USD/VND just little bit while inflation policy need to be controlled well. Moreover, Applying TQM not only improves the quality of products and services but also improves the operational efficiency of the whole system thanks to the principle of always doing the right thing the first time. Limitation of the research is that the model can be expanded for other markets.
- Ahmad, N., & Ramzan, M. (2016). Stock Market Volatility and Macroeconomic Factor Volatility. International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management, 3(7), 37-44.
- Arshad, Z., Ali, R.A., Yousaf, S., & Jamil, S. (2015). Determinants of Share Prices of listed Commercial Banks in Pakistan. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 6(2), 56-64.
- Ayub, A., & Masih, M. (2013). Interest Rate, Exchange Rate, and Stock Prices of Islamic Banks: A Panel Data Analysis, MPRA Paper No. 58871.
- Cherif, R., & Hasanov, F. (2012). Public Debt Dynamics: The Effects of Austerity, Inflation, and Growth Shocks, IMF Working paper WP/12/230.
- Huy, D.T. (2012). Estimating Beta of Viet Nam listed construction companies groups during the crisis. Journal of Integration and Development, 15(1), 57-71.
- Huy, D.T.N., Loan, B.T., & Anh, P.T. (2020). Impact of selected factors on stock price: a case study of Vietcombank in Vietnam. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(4), 2715-2730. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(10)
- Huy, D.T.N., Dat, P.M., Và Anh, P.T. (2020). Building and econometric model of selected factors’ impact on stock price: a case study. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(M), 77-93
- Huy D.T.N., Nhan V.K., Bich N.T.N., Hong N.T.P., Chung N.T., & Huy P.Q. (2021). Impacts of Internal and External Macroeconomic Factors on Firm Stock Price in an Expansion Econometric model—A Case in Vietnam Real Estate Industry. Data Science for Financial Econometrics-Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol.898, Springer.
- Krishna, R.C. (2015). Macroeconomic Variables impact on Stock Prices in a BRIC Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Stock & Forex Trading, 4(2), 1-7.
- Kulathunga, K. (2015). Macroeconomic Factors and Stock Market Development: With Special Reference to Colombo Stock Exchange. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(8), 1-7.
- Jarrah, M.T., & Salim, N. (2016). The impact of macroeconomic factors on Saudi stock market (Tadawul) Prices. In Int'l Conf. on Advances in Big Data Analytics.
- Luthra, M., & Mahaan, S. (2014). Impact of Macro factors on BSE Bankex. International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review, 2(2), 179-186.
- Ndlovu, B., Faisa, F., Resatoglu, N.G., & Türsoy, T. (2018). The Impact Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Returns: A Case of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Romanian Statistical Review, (2), 88-104.
- Pan, Q., & Pan, M. (2014). The Impact of Macro Factors on the Profitability of China’s Commercial Banks in the Decade after WTO Accession. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 2(9), 64-69.
- Quy, V.T., & Loi, D.T.N. (2016). Macroeconomic factors and Stock Price – A Case of Real Estate Stocks on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange. Journal of Science Ho Chi Minh City Open University, 2(18), 63-75.
- Saeed, S., & Akhter, N. (2012). Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Banking Index in Pakistan. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(6), 1200-1218.
- Article View: 29
- PDF Download: 25