A Case Study On Profitability Analysis Of Vijayawada Tollway Private Ltd (Vtpl).
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 2135-2141
AbstractThe economic development of any country road infrastructure plays a vital role. Originally public infrastructure like roads has been financing from central budgetary recourses. Because of revenue deficit state and central governments are unable to fund for construction of road infrastructure projects. To a given period of time,the private sector has been increased the financing and construction of road infra projects. The development of road infrastructure projects various forms of Public-Private Partnerships(PPPs) have been used extensively. For implementation of any infrastructure toll road projects financial feasibility or sustainability has been a leading issue. This case study is based on project financial risks at public-private partnership delivery, especially under a build operate transfer (BOT) model. The main purpose of this study is to undertake an integrated profitability appraisal of an existing PPP toll road project in the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh by using the Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) method.
- FHWA.(2010) "Connecting Transportation Performance and Accountability." Washington, D.C.: US FHWA.
- Dunlop, R. J. (2010) "The New Zealand Experience in Restructuring Road Administration. New Zealand Road Reform."
- Queiroz, C., Kerali, H. (2010)"A Review of Institutional Arrangements for Road Asset Management: Lessons for the Developing World.". Washington, D.C.: The World Bank.
- Lam W H K, Tam M L. (1998) Hazard examination of traffic and income gauges for street speculation ventures. J. Infrastruct. Sys. 1998; 4(1), 19–27.
- Dr. Nitin Sherje. (2020). Biodegradable Material Alternatives for Industrial Products and Goods Packaging System. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 9(03), 15 - 18. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v9i03.91
- Malini, E.(1997) Assessment of money related suitability of BOT transports framework ventures. J. Indian Rd. Congr..
- Rijkswaterstaat (2010), AVV Transport Research Center, The Netherlands.
- Talvitie, A. P.(1999) "Universal Experiences in Restructuring the Road Sector." Paper for the Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, 1996. Washington, D.C.: The World Bank.
- Article View: 34
- PDF Download: 30