The Strategic Implications of Green HRM Practices on Employee Engagement for Organization Commitment: An Inferential Analysis
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 2150-2155
AbstractThe reason of the study is to recognize worker Green HR Practices and their implementation in Educational establishments positioned in Guntur. The well-being of personnel has grown to be a vital problem in aggressive market inside the instructional institutions. Many establishments behaviour quite a number Green HR Practices applications for perception its impact and have an impact on worker employer dedication strategically. But some personnel ignore these packages as they are no longer conscious about the advantages of collaborating in these programs. Conveniences of one hundred twenty-five respondents are finalized for the find out about out of a hundred and fifty samples used to be 25 responses are inconsistent and semi-filled are eliminated for inclusion in the study. Through this find out about we strive to discover that elements through which personnel are involved to take part in the Green HR Practices application interventions in the organization. To take a look at the mannequin we used descriptive and inferential statistics. The correlation between the constructs resulted that they show off an excessive correlation and the regression was once carried out to pick out the dependence relation between the constructs. It is located that the all the developed speculations are positively and substantially exhibit a significant relation with organizational dedication by using interventions of Green HR Practices.
- Ahmad, S. (2015). Green Human Resource Management : Policies and practices. Cogent Business & Management, 25(1): 1–13.
- Arulrajah, A. A. (2015). Green Human Resource Management Practices : A Review Literature Review on Green HRM Practices. Sri Lankan Journal of Human Resource Management, 5(1): 1–16.
- Cooper-thomas, H., & Anderson, N. R. (2006). Organizational Socialization : New Theoretical Model and Organizational socialization a new theoretical model and recommendations. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 21(5): 492–516.
- Jackson, S. E., & Seo, J. (2010). The greening of strategic HRM scholarship. Organization Management Journal, 7(4): 278–290.
- Mandip, G. (2012). Green HRM : People Management Commitment to Environmental Sustainability. Research Journal of Recent Sciences, 1: 244–252.
- Narayanamma P. L (2019). Engagement Practices for Multi Generation Workforce. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, 11(9): 137-144.
- Narayanamma P. L (2019). Impact of Organizational Factors, Employee Personal Orientation and Workplace on Employee Performance. International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering, 8(1): 2836-2840.
- Narayanamma P. L (2019). Reward and Recognition Impact on Job Satisfaction and Performance in retail sector: an Empirical Study from Andhra and Telangana. Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences, 14(5): 673-681.
- Narayanamma P. L (2019). Trends in Select Pharma Companies on Employee Engagement Practices. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, 11(7):12-16.
- Rani, S. (2014). Green HRM : Practices and Strategic Implementation in the Organizations. International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication, 2(11): 3633–3639.
- Ravi, P., & Prasad, S. (2013). Green HRM - Partner in Sustainable Competitive Growth. Apeejay Journal of Management Sciences and Technology, 1(1): 15–18.
- Dr. Anasica S, Mrs. Sweta Batra. (2020). Analysing the Factors Involved In Risk Management in a Business. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 9(03), 05 - 10. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v9i03.89
- Sudin, S. (2011). Strategic Green HRM : A proposed model that supports Corporate Environmental Citizenship. International Conference on Sociality and Economics Development, 10: 79–83.
- Susan, E., Douglas, W. S., Charbel, J. C., Jackson, S. C., Susan, E., Douglas, W. S., & Charbel, J. C. (2011). State-of-the-Art and Future Directions for Green Human Resource Management: Introduction to the Special Issue. Zeitschrift Für Personalforschung, 25(2): 99–116.
- Zoogah, D. B. (2011). The dynamics of green HRM behaviours: A cognitive social information processing approach. Zeitschrift Für Personalforschung, 25(2): 117–139.
- Article View: 120
- PDF Download: 139